Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Poor Michael Jackson, did not deserve to die crying
vetyp619
man ******** DIO, Dio was NOTHING compared to Michael...sure, Michael was quirky and fun loving, acted like a child at an elder stage of life, but, I bet that if any of you were in his position, forming a band at the age of five, you'd want to "catch up" on all the childhood activities you never got to do because YOU were too busy getting money for your parents or whatever

******** you and Jackson. Who cares if he was a child at heart? Dio was a demon incarnate who made the world awesome compared to the boring pop scene that Jackson made.
I believe somebody is throwing quite the load of a tantrum...
Well, that's your opinion. (When you said DIo is better than MJ.) But I did see his death on the news and it sucks, man. :/
If he's a metalhead I probably wouldn't like him eh but seriously never heard of him

Sacr Pyr's Kouhai

Naughty Cat

10,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
vetyp619
man ******** DIO, Dio was NOTHING compared to Michael...sure, Michael was quirky and fun loving, acted like a child at an elder stage of life, but, I bet that if any of you were in his position, forming a band at the age of five, you'd want to "catch up" on all the childhood activities you never got to do because YOU were too busy getting money for your parents or whatever

******** you and Jackson. Who cares if he was a child at heart? Dio was a demon incarnate who made the world awesome compared to the boring pop scene that Jackson made.

A demon at heart ******** you're funny...I suppose you think another demon killed him...or he was stabbed with the soul blade or something lmao
vetyp619
God Emperor Akhenaton
vetyp619

A demon at heart ******** you're funny...I suppose you think another demon killed him...or he was stabbed with the soul blade or something lmao

For your information, he died from stomach cancer. Child at heart, demon at heart, it was a figure of speech. But point being, Dio was awesome. Instead of being a ***** addicted to plastic surgery, he rocked out before MJ was even born.

Sacr Pyr's Kouhai

Naughty Cat

10,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
vetyp619
God Emperor Akhenaton
vetyp619

For your information, he died from stomach cancer. Child at heart, demon at heart, it was a figure of speech. But point being, Dio was awesome. Instead of being a ***** addicted to plastic surgery, he rocked out before MJ was even born.

how do YOU know Mike was a *****? kids from that trial ALL came out to say that their parents told them to say that he touched them because of his money, they just wanted his money. I had the honour...no, the PRIVILEDGE to meet Michael when I was only 6 years old...was I ever touched? nope...did I feel safe with him? did I connect with him? YES and YES...now, before you argue your point any further...remember this...12 counts, of which he was found guilty of how many? -counts- wait, I dont need to count, it's zero...

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
dio is trash compared to michael jackson.

2,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
whose Dio neutral
vetyp619
God Emperor Akhenaton
vetyp619
God Emperor Akhenaton
vetyp619

how do YOU know Mike was a *****? kids from that trial ALL came out to say that their parents told them to say that he touched them because of his money, they just wanted his money. I had the honour...no, the PRIVILEDGE to meet Michael when I was only 6 years old...was I ever touched? nope...did I feel safe with him? did I connect with him? YES and YES...now, before you argue your point any further...remember this...12 counts, of which he was found guilty of how many? -counts- wait, I dont need to count, it's zero...

OJ Simpson was also found innocent on all counts, does that mean he was? No. And just because he didn't molest you does not mean he didn't molest others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff