Welcome to Gaia! ::

to Dio's. When Jackson died, we lost a dancer. When Dio died, we lost a metal God. Dio had a more powerful and masculine voice compared to Jackson and he was never a *****. (Well jackson probably wasn't either, but point aside).Dio was better than Jackson and it pisses me off that people ignore Dio when he was clearly better.
........................................ Whose Dio?
-cringes- Please don't hurt me!!
Kiba Shinzu

The best rock singer who ever lived.
God Emperor Akhenaton
Kiba Shinzu

The best rock singer who ever lived.

Oh yeah, I remember him now. Thanks.
Also, I don't think anyone's death means more than another. I miss MJ, but others will miss Dio too.
I'm missing Freddie Mercury.
God Emperor Akhenaton
to Dio's. When Jackson died, we lost a dancer. When Dio died, we lost a metal God. Dio had a more powerful and masculine voice compared to Jackson and he was never a *****. (Well jackson probably wasn't either, but point aside).Dio was better than Jackson and it pisses me off that people ignore Dio when he was clearly better.

i totally agree with you
Dio was much better than Micheal jackson
but Dio's death wasnet worldwide news like mj's
but the world was left with dio
I Michelle-McCool I
God Emperor Akhenaton

i totally agree with you

Actually it made news
User Image

Sorry you can't see it, but it's the 9th headline down.
God Emperor Akhenaton
I Michelle-McCool I
God Emperor Akhenaton

i totally agree with you

Actually it made news
User Image

Sorry you can't see it, but it's the 9th headline down.

i meant that they didn't show it on tv made specials about it like mj.
they made a big deal out of him. im not an mj hater but dio was awesome!
Quote:

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
i just farted..a juicy green misty fart IT WAS LOUD TOO! it was so sticky my but cheecks got stuck to each other! just though u guys mite wanna no. mrgreen

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
never heard of him.
dude, i ******** love Dio, but Micheal was in fact a better singer than Dio. they are both royalty of their genres and should not be compared.

Sacr Pyr's Kouhai

Naughty Cat

10,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
man ******** DIO, Dio was NOTHING compared to Michael...sure, Michael was quirky and fun loving, acted like a child at an elder stage of life, but, I bet that if any of you were in his position, forming a band at the age of five, you'd want to "catch up" on all the childhood activities you never got to do because YOU were too busy getting money for your parents or whatever

Leaf

This is all fine.
You can think one is more important than the others. Many people though have little respect for metal. I'd assume many of them are also Michael Jackson fans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff