1- 0.25531914893617 25.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 >

Tipsy Tipper

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
It's messed up too. Now no one can make fun of dead celebrities if they were a huge hit(now if Paris Hilton died, there wouldn't be a huge thing about picking on her).
I think he should still be a celeb that we can joke around on. But noooooo, he's dead. Let's pay him some respect. The b***h has been dead for a almost a ******** year. Suck it up people!
IKR before people were like oh he had sex with a lil kid now if you say somethin there like wtf shut up. for example last year mt friend made a funny joke about mj i retell the joke infrount of him he got mad hes dead so what

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Beloved Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sweet Sacryfice
It's messed up too. Now no one can make fun of dead celebrities if they were a huge hit(now if Paris Hilton died, there wouldn't be a huge thing about picking on her).
I think he should still be a celeb that we can joke around on. But noooooo, he's dead. Let's pay him some respect. The b***h has been dead for a almost a ******** year. Suck it up people!

My feelings exactly. Hitler was considered a celebrity among some people, does that mean he deserves the same respect? I. Think. Not.

Shirtless Loiterer

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I agree its wrong to laugh at crap like that then and now. I think it's hilarious though that how some people were laughing, making jokes and just being mean to him before he died but the day he did they were all sad like seriously? Do you like him or hate him?
Long live and long rest the king there will never be another person who can sing or move like mike let us remember him forever and for generations to come
i want to learn the moonwalk
i agreee.. but i still laugh at them.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
He died. Its been a year,so what! Elvis is dead for 30 years and I keep calling him Fat,Song Stealer and more Fat. mrgreen But we must pay respect for him.

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I for one have Never laughed at any jokes about him. I fukin Love MJ. And its so disrespectful to laugh and make up shyt that aint true bout him. RIP crying

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
sethky
IKR before people were like oh he had sex with a lil kid now if you say somethin there like wtf shut up. for example last year mt friend made a funny joke about mj i retell the joke infrount of him he got mad hes dead so what

Leaf

AH HA
I HAVE CAUGHT YOU
I HAVE CAUGHT YOU ALL
THE TRUTH IS HERE

NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY LIKED HIM UNTIL HE DIED
YOU ALL DID MAKE FUN OF HIM!
So did I...but I still make fun of him. Dead or not, it's never too soon.
I don't hate him, but Carlos Mencia made some damn funny jokes about him on his DVD "Not For The Easily Offended". It was great.
He said that regular ***** have nothing on him.

Regular ***** says "Here kid. Yoy want some candy?"

MJ says, "Hey you want a roller coaster?"

MJ is rich and he has an advantage over other *****. Of course, this is a joke...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff