Kiba Shinzu
MMMMmmmmm...... nope! biggrin

Sorry!

biggrin
xd xd xd xd xd heart heart heart heart heart heart
LOLS. love this forum's title.

Leaf

Gary Waters
Weird choice of word in an argument: bootlegged.
I was thinking that too. Bootleggers smuggled alcohol into the US during prohibition by putting it in their boots...I wasn't aware it could be used as an insult since in the past as in 1920's it made you bad a**
shadow knight 100
Mochi711
exclaim oh just shut up. no one hated him since he was alive becuz everyone hated you. plus no one treated him like a god drama king. everyone just missed him thats all. and if you can't stand that then stop complaining to everyone. everyone just misses him like when they missed elvis presley long time ago. it last a long time. so stop your complaining talk2hand

Apparently you don't know anything about what went on outside of his music then...

Ohyeah.... I could also rant about Elvis too but I don't wanna restart HIS wrist slitting

hey i'm not dumb. i know what happened. but everyone still likes him. and thats the whole point of this whole thing get it?

Leaf

Mochi711
shadow knight 100
Mochi711
exclaim oh just shut up. no one hated him since he was alive becuz everyone hated you. plus no one treated him like a god drama king. everyone just missed him thats all. and if you can't stand that then stop complaining to everyone. everyone just misses him like when they missed elvis presley long time ago. it last a long time. so stop your complaining talk2hand

Apparently you don't know anything about what went on outside of his music then...

Ohyeah.... I could also rant about Elvis too but I don't wanna restart HIS wrist slitting

hey i'm not dumb. i know what happened. but everyone still likes him. and thats the whole point of this whole thing get it?
you're wrong actually, get it?
You go back and read the New York Times articles on his trial and how they followed his case, the way the world perceived him. Go ahead. READ
Mochi711
shadow knight 100
Mochi711

Well if you look back at the forum not EVERYBODY still loves him....
Stating the obvious?

Leaf

super effective.

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
shadow knight 100
I mean really.... He was hated while he was alive... And now everybody's slitting their wrists over him like he's a god... GET OVER IT YOU STUPID FANGIRLS!

im kinda the same way stare , only i kinda liked his songs xp , but he was human too people scream ! he was gonna die sooner or l8r twisted !
Humble Follower
Michael Jackson was a good artists. Drop those child molesting allegations already, please. It's one of the only things you have against him. He was a good artist, you're no different from the other MJ hate threads out there. Go back to the GD and b***h about Hannah Montana and Twilight or something..

THANK YOU
This is a example of a real person

How do you know he's all the cra* you say he is?
Only MJ knows not you
The stupid paparazzi ppl are shi* don't listen to them
jingjing1204
Humble Follower
Michael Jackson was a good artists. Drop those child molesting allegations already, please. It's one of the only things you have against him. He was a good artist, you're no different from the other MJ hate threads out there. Go back to the GD and b***h about Hannah Montana and Twilight or something..

THANK YOU

Only MJ knows not you

Really...? I thought all people who existed irl were real people... Who knew? .-.

Leaf

HE
WAS NOT
AN ARTIST
shadow knight 100
jingjing1204
Humble Follower

THANK YOU

Only MJ knows not you

Really...? I thought all people who existed irl were real people... Who knew? .-.

No someone with a heart
jingjing1204
shadow knight 100
jingjing1204
Humble Follower

THANK YOU

Only MJ knows not you

No someone with a heart

There are people without hearts? o.o

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
nope dont feel like it retard whee

ur probably jealous because a lot of girls like him and noone like u xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff