Welcome to Gaia! ::

Murasakie-hayashie
shadow knight 100
Murasakie-hayashie
WTF shut your bootlegged as.s up you're just hating 'cause You don't have anybody to love you that way and another thing not everybody hated him when he was alive it just seems that way to you

Fixed that for you... Maybe you should learn to spell before ranting...

dude I wasnt trying to be proper not a formal writing letter or anything. POINT IS UR AN IDIOT not all his fans were girls some are guys....straight ones

So.. I'm an idiot for not slitting my wrist over a singer I never even liked AN ENTIRE DAMN YEAR after he died?
shadow knight 100
Murasakie-hayashie
shadow knight 100
Murasakie-hayashie
WTF shut your bootlegged as.s up you're just hating 'cause You don't have anybody to love you that way and another thing not everybody hated him when he was alive it just seems that way to you

dude I wasnt trying to be proper not a formal writing letter or anything. POINT IS UR AN IDIOT not all his fans were girls some are guys....straight ones

So.. I'm an idiot for not slitting my wrist over a singer I never even liked AN ENTIRE DAMN YEAR after he died?

Who the fu.ck said anything about slitting wrists THAT MAKES U AN IDIOT. What do u care if ppl like MJ or not it isnt u right so why should it bother u ? THERE IS ALOT OF DEAD ARTIST THAT PPL STILL MISS TODAY. MJ is just one of them
Murasakie-hayashie
shadow knight 100
Murasakie-hayashie
shadow knight 100
Murasakie-hayashie

Who the fu.ck said anything about slitting wrists THAT MAKES U AN IDIOT. What do u care if ppl like MJ or not it isnt u right so why should it bother u ? THERE IS ALOT OF DEAD ARTIST THAT PPL STILL MISS TODAY. MJ is just one of them

I know that... Let's see there's....

Peter Steele, Randy Rhoads, Dimebag Darrell, Cliff Burton, Dio, Paul Gray, The Rev, Gar Samuelson etc.
k so what the big deal about MJ?
Exactly! ....hat he did to little boys was wrong...and everytime i think of mj i think of that day he almost thru his baby infant..out the window...
You have your opinions, and we have ours ;3
good luck trying to change our minds.
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower
Michael Jackson was a good artists. Drop those child molesting allegations already, please. It's one of the only things you have against him. He was a good artist, you're no different from the other MJ hate threads out there. Go back to the GD and b***h about Hannah Montana and Twilight or something..

Actually I never liked him at all.

And I already rip on Twilight and Hannah Montana... Just not on Gaia...

Oh, alright. My bad, dude. Well, maybe you should start on Hannah Montana. I figure she has less fans than Twilight.
Humble Follower
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower
Michael Jackson was a good artists. Drop those child molesting allegations already, please. It's one of the only things you have against him. He was a good artist, you're no different from the other MJ hate threads out there. Go back to the GD and b***h about Hannah Montana and Twilight or something..

Oh, alright. My bad, dude. Well, maybe you should start on Hannah Montana. I figure she has less fans than Twilight.

Now why would I do that when I find it laughable when the fangirls (like ms. obsessed seen earlier) and especially since Hannah Montana's fans are all little kids ;D

and no problem I'm used to this kind of crap XD
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower

Now why would I do that when I find it laughable when the fangirls (like ms. obsessed seen earlier) and especially since Hannah Montana's fans are all little kids ;D

Ahh, now I see your point. Because MJ's fans usually range from all ages?
Humble Follower
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower

Yeah... and the Twitards are always the most fun to deal with ;D

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
shadow knight 100
I mean really.... He was hated while he was alive... And now everybody's slitting their wrists over him like he's a god... GET OVER IT YOU STUPID FANGIRLS!
dude shut up MJ is the king of pop and u try being the king of pop theres alot of pressure
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower
shadow knight 100
Humble Follower

Yeah... and the Twitards are always the most fun to deal with ;D

Smart thinking! GJ spreading the hate, though I don't really do it myself.
jingjing1204
Well some people loved him
He had a family
Elvis died a long time ago and people still like him
Micheal Jackson was the King of Pop
I'm a big fan and I'm not slitting my wrist
He had kids
Why don't you just live with that?

I totally agree with her.. You dont have to be so rude the poor guy is dead!! He had kids that miss him a wife. and more,! GeeZ

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Courtney M Wieboldt
jingjing1204
Well some people loved him
He had a family
Elvis died a long time ago and people still like him
Micheal Jackson was the King of Pop
I'm a big fan and I'm not slitting my wrist
He had kids
Why don't you just live with that?

I totally agree with her.. You dont have to be so rude the poor guy is dead!! He had kids that miss him a wife. and more,! GeeZ

So did Saddam. Does that mean we shouldn't say bad things about him?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff