Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean really.... He was hated while he was alive... And now everybody's slitting their wrists over him like he's a god... GET OVER IT YOU STUPID FANGIRLS!
MMMMmmmmm...... nope! biggrin

Sorry!

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
I know right y didnt someone already kill his @$$. JESUS CHRIST!!!
Well some people loved him
He had a family
Elvis died a long time ago and people still like him
Micheal Jackson was the King of Pop
I'm a big fan and I'm not slitting my wrist
He had kids
Why don't you just live with that?
WTF shut your bootlegged as.s up you just hating cuz u aint got nobody to love u that way and another thing not everybody hated him when he was alive it just seem that way to u
jingjing1204
He had a family
He had kids

Alright... Time for my two cents
First off, Elvis was never accused of being a child molester nor did he sleep with children and then people are whining over this like he was the real life version of ******** JESUS when much better musicians have died recently with real message to their songs unlike "omigawdidontcareaboutanythingaslongasimwithyou" or "omigawdidgiveanythingtogetbackinbedwithyou" like ******** Dio who was twice the singer and person Michael Jackson could EVER be... And then when the people did die not even two seconds of memorial... Just all "OMIGAWDWESTILLCANTBELIEVEHESDEAD! *cutcutcut*" and I could go on but I don't feel like wasting my time when no matter what I say I'll probably get my a** flamed off anyway
Murasakie-hayashie
WTF shut your bootlegged as.s up you're just hating 'cause You don't have anybody to love you that way and another thing not everybody hated him when he was alive it just seems that way to you

Fixed that for you... Maybe you should learn to spell before ranting...
Weird choice of word in an argument: bootlegged.
death by diablo
I know right y didnt someone already kill his @$$. JESUS CHRIST!!!

...Now I wouldn't go as far as to say that...

It's just the fact that people are acting like he was the real version of Jesus is what has me annoyed...
shadow knight 100
jingjing1204
He had a family
He had kids

First off, Elvis was never accused of being a child molester nor did he sleep with children and then people are whining over this like he was the real life version of ******** JESUS when much better musicians have died recently with real message to their songs unlike "omigawdidontcareaboutanythingaslongasimwithyou" or "omigawdidgiveanythingtogetbackinbedwithyou" like ******** Dio who was twice the singer and person Michael Jackson could EVER be... And then when the people did die not even two seconds of memorial... Just all "OMIGAWDWESTILLCANTBELIEVEHESDEAD! *cutcutcut*" and I could go on but I don't feel like wasting my time when no matter what I say I'll probably get my a** flamed off anyway

Actually, the child molestation charges against MJ were never proved and he was acquitted on all accounts. Not only that, but some of the accusers confessed to lying.
Also, use some periods I couldn't find a place to breath. (I'm just poking fun at you on that last part. If I offend, let me know)
Kiba Shinzu
shadow knight 100
jingjing1204
He had a family
He had kids

Actually, the child molestation charges against MJ were never proved and he was acquitted on all accounts. Not only that, but some of the accusers confessed to lying.
Also, use some periods I couldn't find a place to breath. (I'm just poking fun at you on that last part. If I offend, let me know)

No I'm not offended XD Oh yeah... and just because the charges were dropped dosen't mean they were false... And you also said SOME not ALL but whatever... I find it annoying though that people completely ignore just as famous people because they're still crying over him... I'm just stating my two cents...
shadow knight 100
Kiba Shinzu
shadow knight 100
jingjing1204
He had a family
He had kids

No I'm not offended XD Oh yeah... and just because the charges were dropped dosen't mean they were false... And you also said SOME not ALL but whatever... I find it annoying though that people completely ignore just as famous people because they're still crying over him... I'm just stating my two cents...

That's fine. And I only said some because I couldn't find any articles about the third kid... Oh well.
Michael Jackson was a good artist. Drop those child molesting allegations already, please. It's one of the only things you have against him. He was a good artist, you're no different from the other MJ hate threads out there. Go back to the GD and b***h about Hannah Montana and Twilight or something..
Kiba Shinzu
MMMMmmmmm...... nope! biggrin

Sorry!

biggrin
shadow knight 100
I mean really.... He was hated while he was alive... And now everybody's slitting their wrists over him like he's a god... GET OVER IT YOU STUPID FANGIRLS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff