Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
after he died i listened to his music and i feel in love with it....it sucks that he died
OMG Iris Eyes
after he died i listened to his music and i feel in love with it....it sucks that he died
Please. Just leave. Forever.

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
you are right it does suck that he died scream because i want o listen to the new songs he would of made pluse he is prety good at dancing cool biggrin smile

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The GDs Cat
OMG Iris Eyes

What did i do to make to mad
OMG Iris Eyes
The GDs Cat
OMG Iris Eyes

Not you personally. Just after he died everyones listening to him and saying they love him and stuff.
but before that everyone was saying he was a ***** and s**t. I thought he was a *****. Still think he was :3

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
coolmason12157
you are right it does suck that he died scream because i want o listen to the new songs he would of made pluse he is prety good at dancing cool biggrin smile

ya i know....maybe one of his kids will take over his place one day....

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The GDs Cat
OMG Iris Eyes
The GDs Cat
OMG Iris Eyes

Not you personally. Just after he died everyones listening to him and saying they love him and stuff.
but before that everyone was saying he was a ***** and s**t. I thought he was a *****. Still think he was :3

i never thought that and when i was little my parents never let me listen to him.....when i got a little older i started to listen to his music but not as much but when he died i watched the whole life on him and what they showed on the new and showed his music and i like it even more...
so you like the negro petafile

Devoted Duelist

I never stopped liking MJ, as a matter of fact the only thing I wanted for Christmas until my 15th birthday was to meet him in person, and even after his death, I am still a fan.

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OMG Iris Eyes
coolmason12157

thats very possible that one of the kids will continue his legacy ~ that would be special ^^

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
robot001100010010011

Hell ya i do and do u have a problem with that

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zahra Nightshine
OMG Iris Eyes
coolmason12157

thats very possible that one of the kids will continue his legacy ~ that would be special ^^

it would....

4,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
robot001100010010011

whoa dude its one thing to call him a ***** but did you have to say "negro"? -_-ll
Some people on here are rude, talking s**t on a dead person. That one kid is ******** low and cold hearted. I hope people talk s**t on that kid when their dead. (8

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
why do some people have to be so rude about a dead man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out