Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,050 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OMG Iris Eyes
why do some people have to be so rude about a dead man
Becuase it's the internet and there are some cruel people like that on here. But MJ was freaking EPIC!

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark_light_alls
OMG Iris Eyes
why do some people have to be so rude about a dead man
Becuase it's the internet and there are some cruel people like that on here. But MJ was freaking EPIC!

He was.....no one else could do some of his dance moves and sing the way he does
AmberMarie122517
Some people on here are rude, talking s**t on a dead person. That one kid is ******** low and cold hearted. I hope people talk s**t on that kid when their dead. (8

talk s**t about me you silly white trash
Guys, All I have to say is that he did NOT rape kids...

And. RESPECT THE DEAD!
robot001100010010011
AmberMarie122517
Some people on here are rude, talking s**t on a dead person. That one kid is ******** low and cold hearted. I hope people talk s**t on that kid when their dead. (8

White trash, that's the best you got? You don't even know me save your god damn comments for someone who gives two ******** what you think!
AmberMarie122517
robot001100010010011
AmberMarie122517

White trash, that's the best you got? You don't even know me save your god damn comments for someone who gives two ******** what you think!
clearly you care because you made a reply with love-anonymous

3,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
well im always gonna love him he will still be remembered by me and my family and millions of other people heart crying
robot001100010010011
AmberMarie122517
robot001100010010011
AmberMarie122517

Clearly you have no idea what the ******** you're talking about (8
AmberMarie122517
robot001100010010011
AmberMarie122517
robot001100010010011
AmberMarie122517

Clearly you have no idea what the ******** you're talking about (8

clearly i do because your still butt hurt with love anonymous
i dnt like mj
michael is a gay stuipid child melester i glad he died
kimmy3784
michael is a gay stuipid child melester i glad he died

I just read your profile.
No, you are not a cool person. Your some stupid kid who loves to take advantage of internet anonymity to Troll in this thread.

User Image

Leaf

He wrote a knew song. It's called Fan children fan song for fan children who love my dead body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff