Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Yesterday, i saw Captain EO at Disneyland. I kinda liked it. If you saw it, what are your reactions to this movie?

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
this is a mj tribute idiot.....
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

....Umm...Incase you missed the 80s, Captain EO was a short sci-fi movie STARRING Michael Jackson.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

....Umm...Incase you missed the 80s, Captain EO was a short sci-fi movie STARRING Michael Jackson.
i kno but like this is unecesserie(i kno i spelled unecisserie wrong get over it)
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

i kno but like this is unecesserie(i kno i spelled unecisserie wrong get over it)

How is it unessecary? She said she liked Captain EO. She wasen't disrespectful and it's related to MJ. So whats the problem?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

How is it unessecary? She said she liked Captain EO. She wasen't disrespectful and it's related to MJ. So whats the problem?

Thank you..

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

nothing its just ur annoying if u like her so much then go makeout with her now quit bothering me plz im trying to have a good day
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

nothing its just ur annoying if u like her so much then go makeout with her now quit bothering me plz im trying to have a good day
Quit starting something in here. You're just embarrassed because you had no idea what Captain EO was, let alone the fact that you didn't know Michael Jackson was in it.
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

Umm..wtf?

Dude. I'm being polite here. I'm just asking why you feel this topic is unecessary. It follows the rules of this section, it's respectful and it's about MJ. So what is the problem?

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

Umm..wtf?

Dude. I'm being polite here. I'm just asking why you feel this topic is unecessary. It follows the rules of this section, it's respectful and it's about MJ. So what is the problem?
i just told u wat the prob was ur annoying me im just trying to have fun im with my friends and hanging out so shut up plz
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

Umm..wtf?

i just told u wat the prob was ur annoying me im just trying to have fun im with my friends and hanging out so shut up plz

So..I'm annoying because I asked you a legit question?

Also, please use proper English. Net speech is something a child would do.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Kasumiko]
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

Quit starting something in here. You're just embarrassed because you had no idea what Captain EO was, let alone the fact that you didn't know Michael Jackson was in it.
no i did kno and uh arent you the girl who thinks that u kno everything and juges and trashes others because they like something? ya u r and ur also ugly oooo thats bad
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
[Kasumiko]
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

no i did kno and uh arent you the girl who thinks that u kno everything and juges and trashes others because they like something? ya u r and ur also ugly oooo thats bad
Aren't you that girl who likes to bash on others even after they've come up with enough facts to back up their disagreements? I'm sorry, I thought I was dealing with an adult, but apparently your spelling and lack of respect tell me otherwise.
[Kasumiko]
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
[Kasumiko]
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

Aren't you that girl who likes to bash on others even after they've come up with enough facts to back up their disagreements? I'm sorry, I thought I was dealing with an adult, but apparently your spelling and lack of respect tell me otherwise.
Agreed.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Kasumiko]
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
[Kasumiko]
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
Ashley the Anime Goddess
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX

well ok for the spelling its frikkin gaia u dont have to spell right you just use shortcuts and for the insulting well thats just because ur pissing me off so im gonna ignore you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff