Welcome to Gaia! ::

duncan2664
mj is koo. ninja

cool supa koo.
ii AYOO_SMEXY ii
fug all u mj haters

your hating on haters? isn't that a double negative? Or is that a hate crime? Who knows, but they are entitled to their opinion, but they don't have to shove it in our faces
sex need it
HIS DOCTOR GAVE HIM AN OVERDOSE ON HIS MEDICINE wahmbulance

Ahaha, wow. No, he begged for medicine he knew was dangerous to have for the pain in his body from dancing so much and something else... forgot what it was atm, but he took to many of the dangerous ones and overdosed himself. Doctors don't overdose people, learn about this please
1958-Michaels_Memory-2009
User Image

STILL IN OUR HEARTS NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

GAAAH,your picture made me cry! crying
Shifter Hiko
MJ was amazing and made the world of dance a better place nuff said

I would say something but that really is nuff said

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
MJ heart
*w*

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Someone? rolleyes

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
yeah > : ( she said whatever she thinks I have to go with but I hate her
Yoko_the_neko
Shifter Hiko
MJ was amazing and made the world of dance a better place nuff said

I would say something but that really is nuff said

Yep yep he was amazing

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I wish that MJ was still alive!

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Yoko_the_neko
I was scrolling around through this MJ "tribute" page, and theres all this conspiracy talk, MJ haters, homosexuality stuff, really people? Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else. Personally, I LOVE MJ, he was truly the king of pop, and the spirit of music and uniqueness to me. So, to all MJ lovers, I feel your pain, he shall be missed and we love him (you are not alone, I am here with you~ though we're far apart, your still in my heart~) and to all MJ haters, you don't have to post here, we get it already that you don't like MJ, and your opinion is respected, so please respect ours and millions of others as well. K thanks~! heart
hi5 doodet
I love MJ. heart He has socool songs. lol Who hates MJ I will hate them too. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
Hyunsi
Yoko_the_neko
I was scrolling around through this MJ "tribute" page, and theres all this conspiracy talk, MJ haters, homosexuality stuff, really people? Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else. Personally, I LOVE MJ, he was truly the king of pop, and the spirit of music and uniqueness to me. So, to all MJ lovers, I feel your pain, he shall be missed and we love him (you are not alone, I am here with you~ though we're far apart, your still in my heart~) and to all MJ haters, you don't have to post here, we get it already that you don't like MJ, and your opinion is respected, so please respect ours and millions of others as well. K thanks~! heart
hi5 doodet

lol *high fives back*
dashausanubis
I love MJ. heart He has socool songs. lol Who hates MJ I will hate them too. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

No hatin' on haters now! Otherwise you'll be a hater too, and that's just what they want!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff