Welcome to Gaia! ::

ivy valentine roxxi
I ******** HATE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and wow, thats alot of exclamation points....
Wow, a lot of trolls--both fans, and critics...

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Gary Waters
Wow, a lot of trolls--both fans, and critics...

you know I never really knew what trolling was, lord, if i'm doing it please tell me! I thought trolling was just spamming
No, no--not you. Just the critics, as we know, who love to stir up the fanbase... then the fans. Then, the spam that the fans usually post, like: OMGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!, along with the crap-tastic spam of emoticons.
ivy valentine roxxi
so

Hey I'm curious about something... if you hate Michael Jackson so much, why are you going to his tribute page?
Gary Waters
No, no--not you. Just the critics, as we know, who love to stir up the fanbase... then the fans. Then, the spam that the fans usually post, like: OMGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!, along with the crap-tastic spam of emoticons.

hehehee, "craptastic" I love it heart but yea I think I get what your saying, the ones who type up pointless replies... or what? (and they probably do it for gaia gold)
Seriously, would you take a lawyer seriously when they are defending you if they said: "Omfg he iz inucent he ded nut rappe a chil d n hav sex wit im! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream heart heart heart i luv him!!!! gonk gonk crying crying crying crying " I sure as hell wouldn't.
I love mj he rules its too ad he died he was an excellent singer
damm yall y did he have to pass i loved the way he danced wahmbulance

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Yoko_the_neko
diaper genie
KatiaynaTheLastAccount
He WAS awesome..... then he turned white and screwed up his nose

He did not turn white. He had vitiligo. His first nose surgery was to correct his broken nose which was due to a fall during a performance. I think his nose was beautiful before and after surgery.

He truly was a beautiful man in and out regardless of the changes he went through.

Viltigo...? I've never heard of such a thing, I always wondered how he, "turned white".... wikipedia time

Vitiligo is a condition in which white patches develop on the skin. Any location on the body can be affected, and most people with vitiligo have white patches in many areas of the body.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its characteristic color. Vitiligo is caused by a loss of pigment in the skin, due to destruction of pigment-forming cells known as melanocytes. Although vitiligo affects all races equally, it is more noticeable in dark-skinned people. Vitiligo can cause cosmetic problems.
Vitiligo affects 1-2% of the American population, and it is estimated that 2 to 4 million Americans have the condition. In most cases, vitiligo develops early in life, between the ages of 10 and 30 years. Ninety-five percent of those affected will develop the disorder before age 40. Both men and women are equally likely to develop vitiligo. Vitiligo may run in families; those with a family history of vitiligo or premature graying of the hair are at increased risk for the development of vitiligo. Other risk factors that increase one's chances of developing vitiligo include having autoimmune diseases, such as autoimmune thyroid disease (Hashimoto's thyroiditis).
Vitiligo symptoms include an often rapid pigment loss in several areas of the skin. The initial appearance of the white patches can be followed by a stable period without any progression of the condition.
Vitiligo is a condition in which white patches develop on the skin. Any location on the body can be affected, and most people with vitiligo have white patches in many areas of the body.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its characteristic color. Vitiligo is caused by a loss of pigment in the skin, due to destruction of pigment-forming cells known as melanocytes. Although vitiligo affects all races equally, it is more noticeable in dark-skinned people. Vitiligo can cause cosmetic problems.
Vitiligo affects 1-2% of the American population, and it is estimated that 2 to 4 million Americans have the condition. In most cases, vitiligo develops early in life, between the ages of 10 and 30 years. Ninety-five percent of those affected will develop the disorder before age 40. Both men and women are equally likely to develop vitiligo. Vitiligo may run in families; those with a family history of vitiligo or premature graying of the hair are at increased risk for the development of vitiligo. Other risk factors that increase one's chances of developing vitiligo include having autoimmune diseases, such as autoimmune thyroid disease (Hashimoto's thyroiditis).
Vitiligo symptoms include an often rapid pigment loss in several areas of the skin. The initial appearance of the white patches can be followed by a stable period without any progression of the condition.

It can affect someone's WHOLE BODY?!? O.o?? wow! Or did he get "skin lightening" like all the insane paparazzi said, (to help cover the spots)

Magnetic Sex Symbol

i think mj did push himself farther thatn he had to..and after all the amazing..(no i cant even describe it) work he has done....he thought it wasnt enough..he thought it could b better..and everyone say usher, justin timberlake, and ( idk y) chris brown r his replacements...NO ONE WILL REPLACE MICHEAL! oh did u guyz see the funeral? i cried so hard i got sick....and i dont think ive ever cried so hard
vicente501
damm yall y did he have to pass i loved the way he danced wahmbulance

I knooow right?? Ah well.. all great things pass i suppose
1pinkmonkey
i think mj did push himself farther thatn he had to..and after all the amazing..(no i cant even describe it) work he has done....he thought it wasnt enough..he thought it could b better..and everyone say usher, justin timberlake, and ( idk y) chris brown r his replacements...NO ONE WILL REPLACE MICHEAL! oh did u guyz see the funeral? i cried so hard i got sick....and i dont think ive ever cried so hard

I'll give a shot at describing it... Michael Jackson, as a person and the things he had done, was and still partly is, a sensational phenomenon, as the spirit of uniqueness and dance, Michael portrayed his life story through his own perspective and outlook in his dance moves. Filled with joy because he found happiness even with his hardships and past. I think, just maybe, he might have been a little like me. At first, he danced and danced for acceptance from his father, a good rehearsal meant love. And later on in life he danced for his audience. He loved people, his fans, the ones suffering, even his critics in his own special way, he danced and sang for them, and it was much appreciated.

whoops i got carried away there. pfft, NOOOO ONE will can EVER replace Michael!! wtf? srsly? EVERRRR! Thats like saying hannah montana is gonna replace evlis!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff