Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nasty Mayors Daughter
THE TONE POLICE
Nasty Mayors Daughter
Mahou Shoujou Satan-chan

okay i forgot about Traveller for a second, easily the most beast album forever

even tho traveller's album cover reminds me of something from like warhammer or something, it's still pretty badass

u wot m8 u got a fookin problm wit war'ammer m8
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ah no i was thinking more that one palladium game? uhhh . . . rifts maybe? i haven't had any involvement with tabletop rpgs since high-school tbh

Shirtless Seeker

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
Mahou Shoujou Satan-chan
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
Secrets And Sashays
midnight might be the closest thing to universally being liked here

i can safely say that while i like summoning they're probably not going to even have a top 20 BM album for me

Well, this topic isn't exclusive to things we universally like, that's easy to find I'm sure. But rather find opinions we universally share.

Hi again David. 3nodding

how about "the sun is hot"

HEY SMARTASS!

Let's play some fighting games. :3

hey wat

Magical Shoujo

THE TONE POLICE

ah no i was thinking more that one palladium game? uhhh . . . rifts maybe? i haven't had any involvement with tabletop rpgs since high-school tbh

i have an un-ironic love for over the top fantasy art that looks like side-of-van paintings

i cant help it im just a huge ******** nerd
Nasty Mayors Daughter
THE TONE POLICE

i have an un-ironic love for over the top fantasy art that looks like side-of-van paintings

i used to be nerdier than i am now! i mean now i buy like . . . one videogame a year? and i don't involve myself with sci-fi and fantasy fans anymore

nerd boys r qt tho redface glasses and unkempt beards and beer/dorito bellies and bad haircuts redface

Magical Shoujo

THE TONE POLICE
Nasty Mayors Daughter
THE TONE POLICE

i used to be nerdier than i am now! i mean now i buy like . . . one videogame a year? and i don't involve myself with sci-fi and fantasy fans anymore

nerd boys r qt tho redface glasses and unkempt beards and beer/dorito bellies and bad haircuts redface

razz

i kinda limit my obsessive nerdiness to one or two subjects at a time at most. Right now I'm just geeking out on Dark Souls and Lord Of The Rings, cause I'm using their lore as inspiration for a game world I'm writing. But overall my interest in "nerdy" things has decreased drastically, as opposed to the huge goddamn weaboo hypergeek I used to be.
I actually don't think anyone here has anything negative to say about Nick Cave, whether it be The Birthday Party/Boys Next Door, the Bad Seeds or his soundtrack work.

Nasty Mayors Daughter
THE TONE POLICE
Nasty Mayors Daughter
THE TONE POLICE

razz

i kinda limit my obsessive nerdiness to one or two subjects at a time at most. Right now I'm just geeking out on Dark Souls and Lord Of The Rings, cause I'm using their lore as inspiration for a game world I'm writing. But overall my interest in "nerdy" things has decreased drastically, as opposed to the huge goddamn weaboo hypergeek I used to be.

i only like anime and manga so i can reblog gifs and mangacaps on my v cool tumblarg (which lol my signature was recently disabled, and the mod linked me to a ******** of gore and sex pictures that are on my blog. how terribly puritanical of him/her/them/hir)

Perfect Member

Phantom Corsair
I actually don't think anyone here has anything negative to say about Nick Cave, whether it be The Birthday Party/Boys Next Door, the Bad Seeds or his soundtrack work.[/youtube]

GRINDERMAN IS SO GODDAMN INCREDIBLE. always thought they were one of his more overlooked projects. i don't think there's a single song on either album i don't completely love

tbh nick cave can do no wrong (unless he decides to do another spoken word album)
High On Phazon
Phantom Corsair
I actually don't think anyone here has anything negative to say about Nick Cave, whether it be The Birthday Party/Boys Next Door, the Bad Seeds or his soundtrack work.[/youtube]

GRINDERMAN IS SO GODDAMN INCREDIBLE. always thought they were one of his more overlooked projects. i don't think there's a single song on either album i don't completely love

tbh nick cave can do no wrong (unless he decides to do another spoken word album)

I dunno, the Bad Seeds stuff from the time Blixa to now is kind of sketchy sometimes, all of Push the Sky Away is great though, and I don't doubt it's because Nick has stopped trying to fill Blixa's shoes on guitar and let Warren Ellis take over.

Shirtless Seeker

I think everyone here can get behind Laibach

Shirtless Seeker

also I'm pretty sure we can all get behind Métal Urbain
Mahou Shoujou Satan-chan
I think everyone here can get behind Laibach

lol eugh no, i think you're joking but still: gross out to the max
Everyone likes Roxy Music, right?

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

THE TONE POLICE
Nasty Mayors Daughter
THE TONE POLICE
Nasty Mayors Daughter
THE TONE POLICE

razz

i only like anime and manga so i can reblog gifs and mangacaps on my v cool tumblarg (which lol my signature was recently disabled, and the mod linked me to a ******** of gore and sex pictures that are on my blog. how terribly puritanical of him/her/them/hir)

to be perfectly fair, i've never used the image blocking feature of adblock more than I have due to you

Friendly Friend

my tumblr is pretty mainstream as far as content goes

http://thebeachesthatwinter.tumblr.com/

I'm okay with it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items