Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Condensed Milk Powder

Ice-Cold Poster

Personally, I'm looking forward to the new album so much, might try and get my hands on the limited edition

Greedy Capitalist

this is going to be a good album(at least, i hope)
It's about ******** time.
Phantom Corsair
It's about ******** time.
Seriously, what does Tom do with his spare time? Collect winter hats and scour the globe for copies of Cold Lake to burn?

Conservative Businessman

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
Phantom Corsair
Seriously, what does Tom do with his spare time? Collect winter hats and scour the globe for copies of Cold Lake to burn?

Maybe that and replying e-mails in a passive-aggressive tone to a select group of dicknecks that still demand Apollyon Sun to make a comeback in 2014.
And I'm almost sure that he knits most of his headgear himself.
Phantom Corsair
Peter SteeIe
Phantom Corsair

******** off, hasbeen.
Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Phantom Corsair

******** off, hasbeen.
has been?
The first one was good. I do not see why this would be different. Tom is not going to let Cold Lake happen again.
Peter SteeIe
Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Phantom Corsair

******** off, hasbeen.
has been?

Your being a relevant part of this forum is over, everyone being a relevant part of this forum is over.

Commander in Chief

Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Phantom Corsair

******** off, hasbeen.
has been?

Your being a relevant part of this forum is over, everyone being a relevant part of this forum is over.
Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.
[NPC] President Diedrich
Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Phantom Corsair

******** off, hasbeen.
has been?

Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.

This is the most annoying ******** event ever.

Commander in Chief

Vampire State Building
[NPC] President Diedrich
Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Vampire State Building
Peter SteeIe
Phantom Corsair

******** off, hasbeen.
has been?

This is the most annoying ******** event ever.

6,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I can't wait to get this new cd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items