• Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
antique sea smoke
Distorted_Rage
antique sea smoke
Distorted_Rage
Visions_of_La

The same case could be made for the existance of post-grunge

Yes post grunge is s**t but that post did not need to be so hostile.

so go be polite and nonhostile somewhere else then

or i mean you could also stay here and continue to make a tryhard fool out of yourself by barging in lecturing about hostility without understanding the dynamics of this particular forum

You guys ain't too friendly here huh?

Fine. I don't care and I agree that this has no business here at all due to basic parameters that are implied here but it doesn't excuse you guys being a bunch of assholes. ******** your dynamics! The responses haven't been all that bad but that particular one had very little reason for that kind of response regardless where it was posted.

yeah man!
hey, sticking up for a troll makes you look like a ******** rocket scientist

i wasn't trying to stick up for him. Yeah I agree he ain't too bright but having such an explosive post seemed uncalled for. Seemed immature (*post grunge insult*).

Invisible Gatekeeper

Distorted_Rage
antique sea smoke
Distorted_Rage
antique sea smoke
Distorted_Rage
Visions_of_La

The same case could be made for the existance of post-grunge

Yes post grunge is s**t but that post did not need to be so hostile.

so go be polite and nonhostile somewhere else then

or i mean you could also stay here and continue to make a tryhard fool out of yourself by barging in lecturing about hostility without understanding the dynamics of this particular forum

You guys ain't too friendly here huh?

Fine. I don't care and I agree that this has no business here at all due to basic parameters that are implied here but it doesn't excuse you guys being a bunch of assholes. ******** your dynamics! The responses haven't been all that bad but that particular one had very little reason for that kind of response regardless where it was posted.

yeah man!
hey, sticking up for a troll makes you look like a ******** rocket scientist

i wasn't trying to stick up for him. Yeah I agree he ain't too bright but having such an explosive post seemed uncalled for. Seemed immature (*post grunge insult*).

what's immature about it? he stated his opinion. that his manners don't sit well with your refined sensibilities is nobodies problem but yours.

Hardcore Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
You know something, I'll admit that I've kinda made myself look like an a** in some of my replies. I'm well aware that 3DG is not metal. I didn't find any other forums for alternative or post grunge at the time of this post. However, I'm not the only one on here who posted wrongly. Some of the replies I've seen were just uncalled for. I'm not gonna complain from this point on about how a few people just decided to be assholes. Whatever, you're an a*****e. This thread isn't even valid anymore.

Blessed Bloodsucker

10,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I for one love the band.
So I wouldn't say they are 'doomed' but the band will never be the same that's for sure.
I enjoyed the vocals Adam brought to the band, soft yet hard when necessary. heart

The new singer is great in the video 'I Am Machine' but I still think it isn't what it used to be.

Hardcore Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
oEstrella
I for one love the band.
So I wouldn't say they are 'doomed' but the band will never be the same that's for sure.
I enjoyed the vocals Adam brought to the band, soft yet hard when necessary. heart

The new singer is great in the video 'I Am Machine' but I still think it isn't what it used to be.

Don't get me wrong, I like Matt. But Adam was with the group for a long time and everyone loved his voice with that sound. I just need to hear more with Matt on vocals in order for it to feel right. Human was a great album though. I'll give the band credit where it's due. I'm not gonna be like everyone else and continue to complain about Adam's absence. Every band in the world goes through some kind of change that takes time to get used to.

Btw, the purpose of this thread was to see if people would continue to listen to their music.

Blessed Bloodsucker

10,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Completely Enraged
oEstrella
I for one love the band.

Don't get me wrong, I like Matt. But Adam was with the group for a long time and everyone loved his voice with that sound. I just need to hear more with Matt on vocals in order for it to feel right. Human was a great album though. I'll give the band credit where it's due. I'm not gonna be like everyone else and continue to complain about Adam's absence. Every band in the world goes through some kind of change that takes time to get used to.

Btw, the purpose of this thread was to see if people would continue to listen to their music.

This wouldn't be the first or last bad to have the lead singer leave or get replaced.
Flyleaf also has a new lead vocalist. So yeah it just happens.
Oh well if I happen to like the songs, then yeah I'll continue to listen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff