Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mariachi Penguins
I have a request, myself. I'm looking for metal songs with chants in them, like you find in Bathory's Blood Fire Death and Candlemass' Gothic Stone. I'm a sucker for chants.

The first track to Solitude Aeturnus' Into the depths of Sorrow.

Edit: The funeral Orchestra has a chant song on Slow shalt be the whole of the law
Gravechild6
Mariachi Penguins
I have a request, myself. I'm looking for metal songs with chants in them, like you find in Bathory's Blood Fire Death and Candlemass' Gothic Stone. I'm a sucker for chants.

Edit: The funeral Orchestra has a chant song on Slow shalt be the whole of the law

Thank you 3nodding
Mariachi Penguins
Gravechild6
Mariachi Penguins

Thank you 3nodding

no problem
Know any good deathcore bands?
death core

her demise my rise
through the eyes of the dead
all shall perish
carnifax
the art of torture
postmortem promises
from the carnival of horrors
can anyone recommened me any good doom metal bands?
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot

Trad. Doom:
The Gates of Slumber
Minotauri
Reverend Bizarre

Sludge doom:
Fleshpress
Buried At Sea
Whitehorse

Funeral doom:
Worship

Stoner doom:
Sleep
Ufomammut
Acid King
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot

Place Of Skulls and Mind Gate.

I'm pretty sure MG is metal. M-A labels them as Progressive Doom Metal. They kick a**, regardless.
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
thankyou

Also check out CounterShaft. Their demo is on my blog.
can someone please recommened me some good grindcore similar to agoraphic nosebleed?
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
can someone please recommened me some good grindcore similar to agoraphic nosebleed?

Mortuary Hacking Session?
I want some more heavy metal/hard rock like Thin Lizzy and Sir Lord Baltimore.
The War Starter

Can't really help you there. I would recommend CounterShaft; M-A labels them as Traditional Doom/Heavy Rock. They might sound like what you're looking for.

And heart your sig.

EDIT: Also try Black Manta.
Mariachi Penguins
The War Starter

Can't really help you there. I would recommend CounterShaft; M-A labels them as Traditional Doom/Heavy Rock. They might sound like what you're looking for.

And heart your sig.

EDIT: Also try Black Manta.

I'll check those out. Traditional doom is fairly close to the heavy metal sound sometimes, so.

And heart for the thread, I was getting sick of the thousand and one threads lately just for all the posts to be a gigantic list of bands and if putting a link in my sig helps then I'll gladly do it.

Edit: Actually I've heard of Black Manta, but I never listened to them. The samples are sounding pretty cool, I'm gonna grab something from these guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games