Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wyrmwater Glaurung
number_17
Wyrmwater Glaurung
I wants power metal. Like, really really epic and cheesy Euro power metal, but that isn't totally gay, like Skylark.

And no female vocals.

This will be fun
Dark Moor?

Heard them, and don't like them.

I'm looking for basically Rhapsody-like bands, that aren't totally effeminate.

Yes, this request is totally contradictory.

Fairyland?
Mariachi Penguins
Wyrmwater Glaurung
number_17
Wyrmwater Glaurung
I wants power metal. Like, really really epic and cheesy Euro power metal, but that isn't totally gay, like Skylark.

And no female vocals.

This will be fun
Dark Moor?

Fairyland?

Nope, too flowery.

This is an utterly bizarre and probably hopeless rec, so I'm not too fussed if no one has anything. It'd be pretty cool to have some new power metal though, because I've probably heard every single "mainstream" band now.
Wyrmwater Glaurung
Mariachi Penguins
Wyrmwater Glaurung
number_17
Wyrmwater Glaurung

And no female vocals.

This will be fun
Dark Moor?

Fairyland?

Nope, too flowery.

This is an utterly bizarre and probably hopeless rec, so I'm not too fussed if no one has anything. It'd be pretty cool to have some new power metal though, because I've probably heard every single "mainstream" band now.

The only semi-cheesy band I can think of is Tribuzy, but they're not European gonk
Oh I'm not necessarily looking for European bands, just the Euro style, rather than American PM.
Wyrmwater Glaurung
Oh I'm not necessarily looking for European bands, just the Euro style, rather than American PM.

Ah.

Well, they don't sound like American PM. Their album is on my blog if you want to download it.
number_17
Rec me: The best album of Katatonia.
I heard a couple of seconds and i seem to like it, but where do i need to start?
Brave Murder Day.
Wyrmwater Glaurung
Get some Storyteller.
Wyrmwater Glaurung
Mariachi Penguins
Wyrmwater Glaurung
number_17
Wyrmwater Glaurung

And no female vocals.

This will be fun
Dark Moor?

Fairyland?

Nope, too flowery.

Freedom Call? They're cheesy as hell.
Wyrmwater Glaurung
number_17
Wyrmwater Glaurung

And no female vocals.

This will be fun
Dark Moor?

Howzabout Domine?
mathcore please ?
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
mathcore please ?

Mathcore, wut?
its bands like misery signal, it prevails and inked in blood it has some jazz influences thrown in .same as math metal.
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
its bands like misery signal, it prevails and inked in blood it has some jazz influences thrown in .same as math metal.
It's Technical Metalcore, and Technical (Subgenre) Metal.

I recommended you some bands a few pages back. Go look.
oh ok thanks i didnt know that tech metalcor ewas the same as math.do you know of any other?
I have a request, myself. I'm looking for metal songs with chants in them, like you find in Bathory's Blood Fire Death and Candlemass' Gothic Stone. I'm a sucker for chants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff