Welcome to Gaia! ::

`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
Anyone know any good symphonic metal bands and/or bands with female vocals? I like bands like Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, Elis, and Flowing Tears, so anything like those that you would reccomend?

Draconian

I've heard a little of their music; I like it, but I can only find a couple of their songs. Thank you, though.

Use this.

http://www.slsknet.org/

And if you'd like I could upload their latest 2 releases for you.
b***h give me yo' name! mad I just recently got that, and am going to start uploading the random crap I have. Most of it you've probably already got though... crying But damnit I want to help!
Lord Darc
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
Anyone know any good symphonic metal bands and/or bands with female vocals? I like bands like Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, Elis, and Flowing Tears, so anything like those that you would reccomend?

Draconian

I've heard a little of their music; I like it, but I can only find a couple of their songs. Thank you, though.

Use this.

b***h give me yo' name! mad I just recently got that, and am going to start uploading the random crap I have. Most of it you've probably already got though... crying But damnit I want to help!

Ezrael

I'm rarely on though. I should probably start making an effort to fix that.
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Lord Darc
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain

Draconian

Use this.

Ezrael

I'm rarely on though. I should probably start making an effort to fix that.
Yes, yes you should. Hopefully I can help get some crap out to some people.... hopefully... Not sure I've got much of anything anyone would want, but meh. We'll see.
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain

Draconian

Use this.

That is so cool. But I don't think I can download it with Firefox.
Infernal Rain
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain

Draconian

Use this.

You can. I did.
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain
`Sleep Is A Curse`
Infernal Rain

Draconian

Use this.

could u upload them for me please

and while I am here I need some Power/Thrash please and no Iced Earth I already have them.
Lord Darc
Infernal Rain

You can. I did.

Then it's either my computer or my incompetence with computers. smile
Infernal Rain
Lord Darc
Infernal Rain

You can. I did.

Ah, no worries. I'm a total yutz when it comes to them. I'm assuming you went to download on the site sidebar and said click here to download.

Lord Darc what is your name on Slsk
Lord Darc
Infernal Rain
Lord Darc
Infernal Rain

You can. I did.

Ah, no worries. I'm a total yutz when it comes to them. I'm assuming you went to download on the site sidebar and said click here to download.

Yep. A window pops up asking what to do with the file, but it won't let me open it.
darcofthedeimos

I'm so original. biggrin Nah, it was during my obsession with Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits and it's main Deimos character Darc. ...I still have to beat that ********, I just thought of that.
Infernal Rain
Lord Darc
Infernal Rain
Lord Darc
Infernal Rain

You can. I did.

Yep. A window pops up asking what to do with the file, but it won't let me open it.
You did all the I agree to terms and bullshit stuff like that?

Edit: Or does it just not allow you to open the .exe thing you download?
Lord Darc
darcofthedeimos

I'm so original. biggrin Nah, it was during my obsession with Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits and it's main Deimos character Darc. ...I still have to beat that ********, I just thought of that.

consider yourself added
Headbanger69 Metal God
Lord Darc
darcofthedeimos

consider yourself added
w00tness. Hopefully I can get some stuff that not a lot of people have out to you guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff