Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draomere
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
can nayone recommened me any good black metal?
Go for some Melodic/Symphonic Black to start off (I'm guessing you haven't really got into the genre).

Mirrorthrone
Axamenta
Anorexi Nervosa
Diabolical Masquerade
Tvangeste
Limbonic Art

Axamenta makes me proud to be Belgian , btw thanks for the Recs.
This thread looks like it may prove useful.

Somebody recommend me some symphonic doom. Preferably with choirs.

I will be eternally indebted to you.
Neon_Knight

Avrigus and Estatic Fear come to mind immediately, but neither use choirs. sad
Draomere
Neon_Knight

I see. Well I shall check them out immediately anyway.

I'm basically looking for some epic symphonic doom .. dunno if that could possibly exist, but yeah. biggrin
Neon_Knight
Draomere
Neon_Knight

I see. Well I shall check them out immediately anyway.

I'm basically looking for some epic symphonic doom .. dunno if that could possibly exist, but yeah. biggrin
I was looking for something like that a while back as well. Those bands should suit you well. Oh, get some Shroud Of Bereavement. They're pretty epic. 3nodding
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
can someone please recommened me some good grindcore similar to agoraphic nosebleed?

I am determined to get this rec answered.

Aged Lover

I'm looking for metal songs that 'march'. Best example is the beginning of Strapping Young Lad - the New Black (the song, not the album). Or on Ziltoid the song Planet Smasher when the music kicks in. I find myself enjoying this type of song more than anything else. Please, recommend me individual songs if you know a few.
I'm looking for a two different things.

First up, I am looking for bands with a sound similar to that found on Leviathan's Tentacles of Whorror cd, primarily the songs Deciphering Legend Within the Serpent's Briar, Vexed and Vomit Hexed, and, mostly, Tentacles of Whorror (Revel the Tyrant). That somewhat hypnotic and slow sound.

Another thing I want is really bassy Black Metal (or Black/Death Metal, so long as it is mixed with Black Metal); somewhat like Manticore (The Black/Death one from the U.S.).
Telkor

First up, I am looking for bands with a sound similar to that found on Leviathan's Tentacles of Whorror cd, primarily the songs Deciphering Legend Within the Serpent's Briar, Vexed and Vomit Hexed, and, mostly, Tentacles of Whorror (Revel the Tyrant). That somewhat hypnotic and slow sound.

Another thing I want is really bassy Black Metal (or Black/Death Metal, so long as it is mixed with Black Metal); somewhat like Manticore (The Black/Death one from the U.S.).
Book of Black Earth and Wormwood for the latter.
Draomere
Telkor

Book of Black Earth and Wormwood for the latter.
Thanks, will check them out. Appreciated much!
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
can someone please recommened me some good grindcore similar to agoraphic nosebleed?

Execution?
im looking for some amazing metalore bands not good but amazing.I am an avid metalcore listener so i dont want any bands that are extremely popular but not so underground you cant find the music .
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
im looking for some amazing metalore bands not good but amazing.I am an avid metalcore listener so i dont want any bands that are extremely popular but not so underground you cant find the music .
Architects?
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot
Architects, Prayer for Cleansing, Between the Buried and Me (A bit more mainstream, probably know them), Fear My Thoughts (I think you know them, not sure though - didn't you make a thread a bout them?).
you guys always say that lamb of god and all that remains are bad metalcore

(i like all that remains)((and shadows fall))

what is some good metalcore then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces