Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheLostRequiem
Draomere
TheLostRequiem
Draomere
TheLostRequiem
Rec me some bands that sound somewhat akin Mastodon on their Remission album, either musically similar or just the same level of sludginess.
Baroness and Shelter Red.

I actualy JUST downloaded Shelter Red's Masters Of The Universe. It is pretty freakin' tasty.

I'll look up Baroness.
Baroness is tastier. 3nodding

Grr. It makes me anger-ish that you said that because all I'm finding is singles, or single song downloads. Stupid internet. stressed
The only have two EPs and a split. razz

Edit: First, Second, and A Grey Sigh In A Flower Husk (Split w/ Unpersons).
TheLostRequiem
Draomere
TheLostRequiem
Draomere
TheLostRequiem
Rec me some bands that sound somewhat akin Mastodon on their Remission album, either musically similar or just the same level of sludginess.
Baroness and Shelter Red.

I actualy JUST downloaded Shelter Red's Masters Of The Universe. It is pretty freakin' tasty.

I'll look up Baroness.
Baroness is tastier. 3nodding

Grr. It makes me anger-ish that you said that because all I'm finding is singles, or single song downloads. Stupid internet. stressed

You blow at searching. I found both of their EPs with one search. Jebus.

PM me if you want them.
Can someone rec me some good deathcore along the lines of Despised Icon and Animosity?
dr joe
Can someone rec me some good deathcore? I have Desipised Icon, Animosity, Arsonists Get All the Girls, and Destroyer Destroyer.
At The Throne of Judgment and Rafflesia
dr joe
Can someone rec me some good deathcore? I have Desipised Icon, Animosity, Arsonists Get All the Girls, and Destroyer Destroyer.
Moker?
Draomere
dr joe

Ehh can't say I really liked either. ATTOJ sounded like JFAC worship, and Rafflesia sounded good up until the upbeat riffs, which I hate (except for in Arsonists Get All the Girls).

Thanks anyway though.
dr joe
Draomere
dr joe

Ehh can't say I really liked either. ATTOJ sounded like JFAC worhsip, and Rafflesia sounded good up until the upbeat riffs, which I hate (except for in Arsonists Get All the Girls).

Thanks anyway though.
ATTOJ sounds nothing like JFAC worship. confused Unless JFAC played Melodic Death a la Sweden on the latest album. I've not heard much of Rafflesia aside from the myspace songs which sounded ace.
Draomere
dr joe
Draomere
dr joe

Ehh can't say I really liked either. ATTOJ sounded like JFAC worhsip, and Rafflesia sounded good up until the upbeat riffs, which I hate (except for in Arsonists Get All the Girls).

Thanks anyway though.
ATTOJ sounds nothing like JFAC worship. confused Unless JFAC played Melodic Death a la Sweden on the latest album. I've not heard much of Rafflesia aside from the myspace songs which sounded ace.

Ah, I only listened to the beginning of Mariners Cutlass (which I could still mistake for being JFAC, which is why I didn't listen to the rest I guess)... they're decent. I might look around for their album sometime. I guess I'm looking for something more along the lines of Despised Icon and Animosity (more their Empires album than their Shut it Down album.)
dr joe
Draomere
dr joe
Draomere
dr joe

Thanks anyway though.

Ah, I only listened to the beginning of Mariners Cutlass (which I could still mistake for being JFAC, which is why I didn't listen to the rest I guess)... they're decent. I might look around for their album sometime. I guess I'm looking for something more along the lines of Despised Icon and Animosity (more their Empires album than their Shut it Down album.)
You should have specified. scream I'm afriad I know very little about Deathcore. Just most of the class bands and a few other random ones.
dr joe here are some very good deathcore bands .

from the carnival of horror
all shall perish
clone the fragile
miserriocoridium
motolv solution
war from a harlots mouth
carnifex
these words kill
moria
emmure
i declare war
knives exchnaging hands
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot

all shall perish
clone the fragile
miserriocoridium
motolv solution
war from a harlots mouth
carnifex
these words kill
moria
emmure
i declare war
knives exchnaging hands

Molotov Solution is really good. 3nodding
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot

all shall perish
clone the fragile
miserriocoridium
motolv solution
war from a harlots mouth
carnifex
these words kill
moria
emmure
i declare war
knives exchnaging hands

Oh yeah, I forgot about Molotov Solution. I got their split with WFAHM awhile ago. Didn't really like WFAHM, but I LOVED MS. I've never heard any of the other bands you listed besides All Shall Perish, though. I'll be sure to check them out.
I need something brutaly depressing, dark, bleak, practicaly meaningless. Something along the lines of Dolorian's s/t, but any style is acceptable as long as there is no trace of happiness whatsoever.
TheLostRequiem
I need something brutaly depressing, dark, bleak, practicaly meaningless. Something along the lines of Dolorian's s/t, but any style is acceptable as long as there is no trace of happiness whatsoever.
Khanate.
Chrono_ Rocks_ Sex_ Pot

all shall perish
clone the fragile
miserriocoridium
motolv solution
war from a harlots mouth
carnifex
these words kill
moria
emmure
i declare war
knives exchnaging hands

Dude, Emmure and Knives Exchanging Hands were pretty good, but I eally like Misericordiam and Carnifex. Especially Carnifex. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff