Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

NaggerSabbath
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
I neva ******** with metal

fixed
You're one of the worst people to ever post here. Go stalk more girls from the GD kid

But she helped you be correct.

You are a meanie bo boo, middle aged trucker.
Nah. The guy cyberstalks more than 2 of my friends
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark

fixed
You're one of the worst people to ever post here. Go stalk more girls from the GD kid
can you try harder with your incompetent insults. You're pathetic mockery is very absurd.
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
NaggerSabbath
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark

fixed

oh and I don't stalk anyone are you going to cry when you have zero ground to stand on. You're a fool who fell into the wrong end of the butt of a joke

Prophet

Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
NaggerSabbath
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark

fixed

oh and I don't stalk anyone are you going to cry when you have zero ground to stand on. You're a fool who fell into the wrong end of the butt of a joke
Ya you cyberstalk them. And that does make you one of the worst people here because who would actively seek out to hurt and torment innocent girls?
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
NaggerSabbath
Sworn 2 Tha Dark

Ya you cyberstalk them. And that does make you one of the worst people here because who would actively seek out to hurt and torment innocent girls?
you aren't even getting the fact that none of that s**t is even serious. Oh my god you're blowing s**t that was a troll from the beginning (not on my part) you're actively crying over something that doesn't exist.

Prophet

Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
NaggerSabbath
Sworn 2 Tha Dark

you aren't even getting the fact that none of that s**t is even serious. Oh my god you're blowing s**t that was a troll from the beginning (not on my part) you're actively crying over something that doesn't exist.
It definitely does exist which is why I call you out on it every time I see you..
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
It definitely does exist which is why I call you out on it every time I see you..
no you're just a pitiful troll with a tiring facade

Prophet

Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Too bad this isn't a troll. It's not even a funny thing to say, because stalking girls over the internet is truly psychotic.
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Queen Cthulhu
Sworn 2 Tha Dark
Too bad this isn't a troll. It's not even a funny thing to say, because stalking girls over the internet is truly psychotic.
its getting even funnier now that I first off don't know you and second off have zero idea as to this notion you're premeditating

Business Bear

plot twist both of the accounts are scott
Strawberry Sugar Zeros
nah. I'm not Scott, just wish this dude wouldn't be obsessed with me
Strawberry Sugar Zeros

Versatile Explorer

Vampire State Building
Strawberry Sugar Zeros

Noble Citizen

9,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
metal core... wait what?
oh wait.. last time i heard it wasn't really even considered metal.
I'm sorry, but it's just not.
respect to those who listen to it, but *pukes * i just can't..
bands should've never evolutionized to this..

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces