• Married 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PUSTULE
PulledApartByHorses
PUSTULE
PulledApartByHorses
PUSTULE

No having retarded opinions makes you retarded you retard.

I like your use of the word retard, really shows the span of your vocabulary.;D
And my opinion isn't 'retarded' it's based on me listening and watching this 'band' and deciding, in my humble opinion, that they suck...alot.

Precisely, your musical opinion is retarded.
Do you know what that word means?

How is it retarded is my point. surprised
Since you don't agree it is? If so Im sorry I didn't get the memo where you became the standard on
musical taste.
And honestly I think I have I better bearing on how the word is used and its meaning then you do.

But enlighten me, what is 'smart' music then?;o

Retarded isn't the opposite of smart, also, I never said I was the standard.
The Metal mass is the standard on what is pretty much an essential to even say you like Metal music, Venom is one of those bands.

I never claimed it to be?
But the fact that I dont like one band from a ways back, doesnt matter to me if it's a standard or not. I dont like them I don't like them. I also dont base what I listen to on what 'the metal mass' claims to be good. That's just silly
PulledApartByHorses
PUSTULE
PulledApartByHorses
PUSTULE
PulledApartByHorses
PUSTULE

No having retarded opinions makes you retarded you retard.

I like your use of the word retard, really shows the span of your vocabulary.;D
And my opinion isn't 'retarded' it's based on me listening and watching this 'band' and deciding, in my humble opinion, that they suck...alot.

Precisely, your musical opinion is retarded.
Do you know what that word means?

How is it retarded is my point. surprised
Since you don't agree it is? If so Im sorry I didn't get the memo where you became the standard on
musical taste.
And honestly I think I have I better bearing on how the word is used and its meaning then you do.

But enlighten me, what is 'smart' music then?;o

Retarded isn't the opposite of smart, also, I never said I was the standard.
The Metal mass is the standard on what is pretty much an essential to even say you like Metal music, Venom is one of those bands.

I never claimed it to be?
But the fact that I dont like one band from a ways back, doesnt matter to me if it's a standard or not. I dont like them I don't like them. I also dont base what I listen to on what 'the metal mass' claims to be good. That's just silly

I didn't say good, I said essential.

Also, explain that^ part.

Hygienic Humorist

Basically, if you don't like Venom, you don't ******** like metal.
Cuz welp venom made black metal, also thrash metal. So that's pmuch two really huge genres to rule out cuz you don't like venom.
Precisely, I like PLENTY of bands over Venom, but to not like them and still like Metal is retarded.
PulledApartByHorses
Blows hard just saying. Not my style at all. I feel metal has evolved from guys wearing spiky cover gimp suits, but maybe that just me. what do you think love bands like venom. Or more of a fav or the new direction of metal?
And by new metal I don't mean iwrestledabearonce, more like Structures, Float Face Down, Erra, Lionheart(though I know they are more hardcore oriented then metal)

Venom is one of the leading acts that brought today's black metal and speed metal. Even if you dont like them, you have to at least appreciate their works.
first of all, to be absolutely honest i love venom, and nwobhm in general! second, why would you start a thread about a band and say that they arent your type and you dislike them? im sorry but it just doesnt make sense. if you like a band, go ahead and start a thread to introduce them to other people who may be interested, but if they aren really your thing just keep your hate to yourself. its the same thing as starting a thread about bacon, for example, and being like "do you like bacon? cuz i dont."

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Venom rocks so ******** off and die! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers