Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

sory but that sounds like an 80s band lol im tlaking about from the 90s

Blessed Worshipper

Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

Never change Adam, I know some people have told you to get a job an a life but I think you should just stay here on gaia with your Peter Pan syndrome and your pop punk forever.
Nothing Left To Die
Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

Never change Adam, I know some people have told you to get a job an a life but I think you should just stay here on gaia with your Peter Pan syndrome and your pop punk forever.

says the kid who listens to metal in 2014 and posts on dead boards smile
Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

says the kid who listens to metal in 2014 and posts on dead boards smile

the irony here is that multiple people have told you essentially the same thing time and time again and you still act like a perpetually butt hurt douche bag who thinks uninspired snide threads to get attention is fine because you cant talk pop-punk with anyone else here barring the odd 15 year old.

next to know one here buys into the pop punk but you and teenagers with suburban values and no actual understanding of actual the punk mentality. punk isn't songs reminiscing about ******** high school punk Is about being pissed off at X thing and projecting that. what pop punk is like is punk being watered down with pop hooks and lame riffs and sold to people not actually around ways to branch out and find good music. this is also something multiple people have told you.

pop punk is inauthentic and that reflects into your posting which is why you make these kinds of threads. either get better music taste, admit pop punk is music main fodder,or BE FUNNIER.
Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

wiki
Pure is the second album by English industrial metal band Godflesh. It was released on April 13, 1992, on Earache Records.

inauthentic and unfunny.
THATS DISAPPOINTING JERRY
Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

wiki
Pure is the second album by English industrial metal band Godflesh. It was released on April 13, 1992, on Earache Records.

inauthentic and unfunny.

your a moron who doesnt know s**t about music because the drums and the production sound like nitzer eb whos a 80s band
Seahaven
Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

wiki

inauthentic and unfunny.

your a moron who doesnt know s**t about music because the drums and the production sound like nitzer eb whos a 80s band

so what your saying is that you'd rather split hairs than go by the actual thread title YOU created?

you said heaviest metal band of the 90's not split hairs because a band in the 90's is using a drum machine maybe made in the 80's.

plenty of people look at this thread and just roll their eyes at you for showing everyone what an inauthentic,unfunny, clown you are.

oh and make a another new account to hide from me and make sure its not influenced by some shitty band name so i cant just spot you out like a sore unfunny thumb.

you can block me now as well i give you permission.
Seahaven
Seahaven
Nothing Left To Die
Ascottdam plz

wiki

inauthentic and unfunny.

so what your saying is that you'd rather split hairs than go by the actual thread title YOU created?

you said heaviest metal band of the 90's not split hairs because a band in the 90's is using a drum machine maybe made in the 80's.

plenty of people look at this thread and just roll their eyes at you for showing everyone what an inauthentic,unfunny, clown you are.

oh and make a another new account to hide from me and make sure its not influenced by some shitty band name so i cant just spot you out like a sore unfunny thumb.

lol you tal ks omuch s**t but youve been stalking me for 3 years seriously youre 20 years older then me get a life smile
Seahaven
Seahaven
Seahaven

wiki

inauthentic and unfunny.

lol you tal ks omuch s**t but youve been stalking me for 3 years seriously youre 20 years older then me get a life smile
is it stalking when the same person posts everyday for three years and that persons posts barely have anything to do with music and have waaaay more to do with your insecurity about your taste in music?

the reason why i talk to you like this is to slap you in the mouth with this thing called reality.

your posting this from your room and im posting this from work...get me?
Seahaven
Seahaven

inauthentic and unfunny.

is it stalking when the same person posts everyday for three years and that persons posts barely have anything to do with music and have waaaay more to do with your insecurity about your taste in music?

the reason why i talk to you like this is to slap you in the mouth with this thing called reality.

your just a bully way way to much time on his hands
try arguing based on the merits instead of shitty half remarks and blocking/reporting tactics
Seahaven
Seahaven
Seahaven

inauthentic and unfunny.

your just a bully way way to much time on his hands

your the bully but now you dont have anyone behind you to back up your line of bullshit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff