Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ok, so this isn't a glitzy topic; it's meant for the stoner metal heads. From Dozer to Witches Skeleton, I was hoping to see some recommendations, comments, and discussions for the old and new Stoner Metal bands posted on Gaia. Especially since the others went dead.
Hope to hear some great things from this topic!
http://www.memes.com/meme/153211

Magical Shoujo

even broken dogs have pride

Perfect Member

Magical Shoujo

im just gonna post Windhand so the thread can be over

Have Hank III doing his best Acid Bath impersonation.

Because ******** you that's why.

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Nasty Mayors Daughter

im just gonna post Windhand so the thread can be over

Phantom Corsair

Have Hank III doing his best Acid Bath impersonation.

Because ******** you that's why.

Why not? Considering the fact that you already posted in it, why can't it be a discussion?
Plus, you've made a great contribution, thank you so much.

Because why the ******** not?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1ScR0HiQ5Zg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1ASeToqiKoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.memes.com/generator/house

learn to enjoy things

Magical Shoujo

bbking332

learn to enjoy things

dont tell me what to do

also this isnt your personal rec thread, we disallowed rec threads years ago

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Nasty Mayors Daughter
bbking332

learn to enjoy things

dont tell me what to do

I'm not looking for a rec thread, just a discussion. But you're right, I'm new to this site. I just saw the metal forum and thought it would be awesome to connect with people who were interested in the same things. Isn't that what's the site all about?
Anyways, if you're not interested in the forum then just disregard it.

Magical Shoujo

bbking332
Nasty Mayors Daughter
bbking332

learn to enjoy things

dont tell me what to do

I'm not looking for a rec thread, just a discussion. But you're right, and I'm sorry, I'm new to this site. I just saw the metal forum and thought it would be awesome to connect with people who were interested in the same things. Isn't that what's the site all about?
Anyways, if you're not interested in the forum then just disregard it. Sorry to waste your time.

look dawg, not trying to be a downer or nothing just like, your post is "hey guys lets discuss this"
we dont really do that around here, if you want a discussion you have to start it yourself not just expect people to jump in from the get go
bring up an interesting viewpoint
show off a cool band and talk about what makes them different or something, try and show people something new you dont think they've heard before

aint trying to run you out or nothing, just sayin you came in here with expectations that are different than the way things are in this forum

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Nasty Mayors Daughter
bbking332
Nasty Mayors Daughter
bbking332

learn to enjoy things

dont tell me what to do

I'm not looking for a rec thread, just a discussion. But you're right, and I'm sorry, I'm new to this site. I just saw the metal forum and thought it would be awesome to connect with people who were interested in the same things. Isn't that what's the site all about?
Anyways, if you're not interested in the forum then just disregard it. Sorry to waste your time.

look dawg, not trying to be a downer or nothing just like, your post is "hey guys lets discuss this"
we dont really do that around here, if you want a discussion you have to start it yourself not just expect people to jump in from the get go
bring up an interesting viewpoint
show off a cool band and talk about what makes them different or something, try and show people something new you dont think they've heard before

aint trying to run you out or nothing, just sayin you came in here with expectations that are different than the way things are in this forum

I get you. Thanks for the heads up.
By the way, thanks for the Windhand rec. I'm checking it out and loving it. By the way, what would be the fine point to differentiate between Stoner and Doom to you?

Magical Shoujo

bbking332
By the way, what would be the fine point to differentiate between Stoner and Doom to you?

theres quite a lot of variation under the heading of "Doom" and i am not fully versed in that s**t because i could give a ********

but stoner is for hemphead pot-losers
and doom is for nihilistic misanthropists

combining the two is super danger nihilistic weed-tokers throwing bongs at children

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Nasty Mayors Daughter
bbking332
By the way, what would be the fine point to differentiate between Stoner and Doom to you?

and i am not fully versed in that s**t because i could give a ********

but stoner is for hemphead pot-losers
and doom is for nihilistic misanthropists

combining the two is super danger nihilistic weed-tokers throwing bongs at children

Nasty Mayors Daughter

Lol perfect analysis
(this isn't a forum, this is a thread)

Magical Shoujo

CISGENDER BBQ HOLOCAUST
(this isn't a forum, this is a thread)

shhshssssssssssssssshshshssssssssssssssssshshshshshshs

btw ur new screnname is BALLER SON WHERE YOU GET THAT s**t THE ******** SWAG STORE AW YEA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff