Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Raider

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
Rustles jimmies
I don't think anything will top seeing Electric Wizard from the barrier at MDF two years ago for me

Prophet

God Emperor Baldur
Have fun
the first time i saw thou live was fantastic
the bands before them were great (don't remember their names but one was playing really loud drone)
it was just like the crowd was one big entity pulsing with the waves of sound coming at them
does that sound really gay?

oh and i saw witch mountain live before i knew who they were and was blown away

also lead singer of eyehategod almost spat on me

all great time

Versatile Explorer

Digital Malevolence
I used to have a huge list written down of bands I've seen live, I've lost it since then but it was over 50.

I'm supposed to see Godflesh tomorrow, but my friend who was going to give me a ride totalled his car so.....

Get outta here... sad

Visions_of_La
biggest regret: not Sleeping

Greedy Bloodsucker

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
Digital Malevolence
I used to have a huge list written down of bands I've seen live, I've lost it since then but it was over 50.

I'm supposed to see Godflesh tomorrow, but my friend who was going to give me a ride totalled his car so.....

Get outta here... sad
I found another ride! I even got to see Cut Hands, it was a badass show.

Versatile Explorer

Digital Malevolence
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
Digital Malevolence

Get outta here... sad
I found another ride! I even got to see Cut Hands, it was a badass show.

Lucky b*****d

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I have a major preference for Power Metal, so my favorite bands that I've seen live are Blind Guardian and DragonForce.

I've also seen Slipknot, Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Halestorm, Lacuna Coil, Metallica, and a slew of others, metal or otherwise. You go out there and have a blast.
bump

jex thoth was ******** awesome. i talked with jex a lot and she bought me a couple beers. they played ehja heart and i got her to sign a tote bag and got a pic with her at the end.

i'd really ******** love to see them tour the east coast with agalloch coming up sad

Invisible Gatekeeper

ehja
bump

jex thoth was ******** awesome. i talked with jex a lot and she bought me a couple beers. they played ehja heart and i got her to sign a tote bag and got a pic with her at the end.

i'd really ******** love to see them tour the east coast with agalloch coming up sad

dude nice

i want to have a beer with jex mad

Omnipresent Smoker

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
I watched some fat a*****e get destroyed by a fatter a*****e in a skeletonwitch pit.

Anxious Trash

17,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lol I know the feel...I've been into metal now since I was a kid, dad always telling me there's a band coming to some big concert, teasing me, and I still haven't been to a concert hall...
have fun omg xD
Best concert experiance was probably alllllll ov them! been to over 100 shows, folk metal, viking metal and thrash put on amazing and intense shows. Glad you enjoyed your first show! hope you get to many more!
Sweet! biggrin
They are lots of fun. Especially with friends.
I went to go see Rammstein in 2012 and it was the best concert
I had ever attended. Lots of fire.
But make sure you get a tour shirt! :]
You will treasure it forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items