Welcome to Gaia! ::

Howzabout a little game? I post a video of a song. The next person posts with a short review and rating of the song. Then they post a song (gotta be metal), and the person after them reviews that song, etc. Bash away if you like, but if you're going to come on here and go "WAAH WAAH YOU DIDENT LIKE MY SONG I HATES YOU", bugger off.

Suppose I'll kick things off with a classic.

Shirtless Seeker

Heath Who Cannot Be Named
Howzabout a little game? I post a video of a song. The next person posts with a short review and rating of the song. Then they post a song (gotta be metal), and the person after them reviews that song, etc. Bash away if you like, but if you're going to come on here and go "WAAH WAAH YOU DIDENT LIKE MY SONG I HATES YOU", bugger off.

might have been raw and dangerous in 1984, at least by mainstream standards, today it's unquestionably dad-core. Literally sounds like something 9-5 office drones do on weekends every now and then in a futile attempt to make life seem living

Mahou Shoujou Satan-chan

might have been raw and dangerous in 1984, at least by mainstream standards, today it's unquestionably dad-core. Literally sounds like something 9-5 office drones do on weekends every now and then in a futile attempt to make life seem living

As far as joke grindcore songs go, I've heard worse. The drumming is wicked fast and actually quite professional sounding, if a little too triggered for my taste, and the riffs aren't too bad, if pretty basic. Unfortunately, the singer sounds like he's about to cough up a lung (seriously, it sounds like he's coughing at the end) and the lyrics are stupid as hell. 5/10

Mahou Shoujou Satan-chan

As far as joke grindcore songs go, I've heard worse. The drumming is wicked fast and actually quite professional sounding, if a little too triggered for my taste, and the riffs aren't too bad, if pretty basic. Unfortunately, the singer sounds like he's about to cough up a lung (seriously, it sounds like he's coughing at the end) and the lyrics are stupid as hell. 5/10

-15/10

Aged Allegiant

Phantom Corsair

-15/10

3/10

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Mahou Shoujou Satan-chan

******** you

jag panzer rips

better than any s**t you listen to
br00taldewd
Phantom Corsair

-15/10

3/10

die/10

Aged Allegiant

Phantom Corsair
br00taldewd
Phantom Corsair

-15/10

3/10

die/10

0/tnx
Yo, guys, you're supposed to be writing something about the song as well. 0/ wahmbulance

Time to get things back on track.

Friendly Friend

Yo, guys, you're supposed to be writing something about the song as well. 0/ wahmbulance

2/10

Versatile Explorer

Phantom Corsair
br00taldewd
Phantom Corsair

-15/10

3/10

die/10

best rating

Dangerous Seeker

6/10

Has a very classic Heavy Metal sound; the guitars are ok, but nothing really special, some of the lead work was ok. The singing was actually pretty good also.

My song.

LonelyAznBulldog_TAB

6/10

Has a very classic Heavy Metal sound; the guitars are ok, but nothing really special, some of the lead work was ok. The singing was actually pretty good also.

My song.

This thread has fun potential.

poop/10

the head shaman
LonelyAznBulldog_TAB

6/10

My song.

poop/10

pretty cool/10

MUSCULAR CHRISTIANS
the head shaman
LonelyAznBulldog_TAB

6/10

My song.

poop/10

pretty cool/10

I don't think the drums changed at all but other than that, p solid. Nice high pitched shrieks got me going.

almosta7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces