Welcome to Gaia! ::

"like a rainbow in the sky"-dio

Zealot

post of the year material right here
A Sentient Simian
post of the year material right here
thank's
Have I ever mentioned that I want you burn your house down?

Invisible Gatekeeper

sorry but that's a classical rock and the correct lyric had a rainbow in the park

Zealot

SIX MORE DAYS BITCHES EAT MY CAMEL c**k

A Sentient Simian

Zealot

Back In Gehenna
A Sentient Simian

HOW HAVE I NOT ******** SEEN THIS HOLY s**t

also did you see Ghoul? ******** bottom of the death valley man and kyo lookin all ******** ethereal and sexy and s**t unf goddamn

A Sentient Simian
Back In Gehenna
A Sentient Simian

also did you see Ghoul? ******** bottom of the death valley man and kyo lookin all ******** ethereal and sexy and s**t unf goddamn

Yeah, I found out I missed them on that tour a month later. The video for Sustain The Untruth was partially filmed at Irving Plaza in NYC, which i've been to numerous times.

I still saw X tho...

But yeah, i'm just happy they are playing s**t like Umbrella again.

They even look happy to be doing it.

Also Kyo was doing the etheral look up until Arche comes out

It looks even cooler with his blonde hair here.

Zealot

Back In Gehenna
A Sentient Simian
Back In Gehenna
A Sentient Simian

Yeah, I found out I missed them on that tour a month later. The video for Sustain The Untruth was partially filmed at Irving Plaza in NYC, which i've been to numerous times.

I still saw X tho...

Maaan, they never come to Virginia or North Carolina on their US tours. Sucks a**, but maybe I'll be able to catch 'em when I move down to Florida. Also I still h8 u so much for seeing X.

Jesus ********, how does he do those high-pitched screeches? I mean, I consider myself a pretty good hand at harsh vox, but that s**t is ridiculous.
A Sentient Simian
Back In Gehenna
A Sentient Simian
Back In Gehenna
A Sentient Simian

I still saw X tho...

Maaan, they never come to Virginia or North Carolina on their US tours. Sucks a**, but maybe I'll be able to catch 'em when I move down to Florida. Also I still h8 u so much for seeing X.

Jesus ********, how does he do those high-pitched screeches? I mean, I consider myself a pretty good hand at harsh vox, but that s**t is ridiculous.

Kyo has a six octave range before the harsh vocals.

So basically, everyone saying he ripped off Mike Patton can blow me.

Duck

i couldn't stand dir en grey last time i listened to them.

just listened to one of the vids you guys posted... to me it still sounds like something hot topic kids listen to but with added weeaboo.

is hot topic still even a thing now? idek
KTHRSS

just listened to one of the vids you guys posted... to me it still sounds like something hot topic kids listen to but with added weeaboo.

really

Zealot

KTHRSS

is hot topic still even a thing now? idek

Which one did you listen to? 'Cause honestly I could give you the benefit of the doubt on a couple of them, especially since they're live and you're predisposed to dislike them.

@Brian: I never really understood why people considered Kyo a Patton ripoff. As a huge fanboy for both, the only thing I see that they have in common is their ridiculous range, but they use them in such different ways that you can't really compare them.

ALSO FIVE MORE DAYS BITCHES YEAH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces