Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

A friend of mine is selling a friend's ticket to: Amon Amarth, Enslaved, and Skeletonwitch tonight cause that friend couldn't go. He's selling it for $33... is that worth seeing Enslaved for? It's in San Fransisco BTW.
I think it's an okay price for seeing all of those bands. But if he's trying to sell it tonight then he may want to bump the price down a wee bit so someone will buy it

Magical Shoujo

Friendly Friend

Magical Shoujo

for one thing dont you live in ******** Santa Cruz? how the hell are you going to get to SF TONIGHT, not to mention cost of getting there and back + the ticket puts the price of attendance for a single band up to at least $70

******** that, $70 to see a singular band

Friendly Friend

I thought the price was $3 at first

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

Nasty Mayors Daughter
for one thing dont you live in ******** Santa Cruz? how the hell are you going to get to SF TONIGHT, not to mention cost of getting there and back + the ticket puts the price of attendance for a single band up to at least $70

i paid over 100 to see paramore once <_<
I would take $33 to go to that, however I would not pay $33 to go to that.

Magical Shoujo

Secrets And Sashays
Nasty Mayors Daughter

i paid over 100 to see paramore once <_<

you're kind of a dumb idiot though, so razz

Versatile Explorer

SharksBones
I think it's an okay price for seeing all of those bands. But if he's trying to sell it tonight then he may want to bump the price down a wee bit so someone will buy it

He was giving it at 30 dollars the final 4 hours before the concert. Anyways all of you guys responded way too late anyways. I made the post around 10 days ago specifically for that date. razz

Nasty Mayors Daughter

******** late man lol
I had the time that day, a friend was gonna drive down there to begin with so free ride. The only thing I had to worry about was food probably. After the concert, we would head back since we are all night owls anyways...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff