Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slimy Specter

Love it or hate it? And who do you wish would be on the list instead?

Prophet

I would go to see Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, Finch, Teenage Bottlerocket, and The Story So Far.

Shirtless Plague

11,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
I'm extremely excited to see Chelsea Grin, Get Scared, Born of Osiris, Of Mice and Men, Mayday Parade, Motionless in White, and Attila.

I was at day two of South By So What, where Of Mice and Men, Attila, and Bring Me The Horizon got rained out. They got rained out right before the Attila performance. Though, Fronz did come and crowdsurf for us! I'm not too big of a fan of Born of Osiris, but I absolutely love seeing them live due to really putting on a show and being good. Get Scared was also amazing.
Hopefully now I'll get to see Om&m and Attila live this year.

heart

Slimy Specter

I'm a huge fan of Born of Osiris hahha. They really know how to put on a show! Also I'm excited to see Motionless in White Again and Ghost Town

I wish they would have The Black Dahlia murder again like in 2010 I believe. I feel like warpes tour is changing from like rock/metal/alternative bands to more electronic/hiphop etc...I mean its whatever but I know a lot of people who are upset about it
Parkway Drive. I'll be there
Less than Jake, Teenage Bottlerocket, and The Protomen are decent in my opinion, but the rest of the line-up is pretty embarrassing.
Doghouse Reilly
Less than Jake, Teenage Bottlerocket, and The Protomen are decent in my opinion, but the rest of the line-up is pretty embarrassing.

what are you talking about all three of those are just as embarrassing.

well protomen are good until the shtick wears off.

warp tour hasn't been good since it started it just more progressively whored out year by year.
THATS DISAPPOINTING JERRY
Doghouse Reilly

warp tour hasn't been good since it started it just more progressively whored out year by year.

Eh, guilty pleasures. The point is that they're not embarrassing enough for me to abstain from admitting that I listen to them now and again.

Don't you listen to Rammstein, by the way?
What the ********, ******** you guys

And before anyone says anything about Laiho in my sig, we all have our guilty pleasures/mancrushes.
Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly

Eh, guilty pleasures. The point is that they're not embarrassing enough for me to abstain from admitting that I listen to them now and again.

do i proactively seek out rammstein tracks...not really,will i refuse them when they come on....not on ur lyfe.

rammstein is better than can.
Terrible.

South By So What is also terrible.
Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly

do i proactively seek out rammstein tracks...not really,will i refuse them when they come on....not on ur lyfe.

I don't listen to Less than Jake, Teenage Bottlerocket, or the The Protomen all that often either, but I consider them in the same ballpark as Rammstein. They're fun, catchy bands that don't take themselves too seriously.

Rammstein is not better than Can, though. Controversy is not credibility.

Regular

I'm excited for The Devil Wears Prada and Motionless in White.
Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly
Doghouse Reilly

I don't listen to Less than Jake, Teenage Bottlerocket, or the The Protomen all that often either, but I consider them in the same ballpark as Rammstein. They're fun, catchy bands that don't take themselves too seriously.

Rammstein is not better than Can, though. Controversy is not credibility.

i s**t you not, better production,better live show,better song writing ability.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff