Welcome to Gaia! ::

I liked Wishmaster the best.
Yay, official nightwish thread whee

Surprisingly, it was my dad who first introduced me to their music. I downloaded a few songs and fell in love with it heart I plan to save up some money and buy all their CD's biggrin
Sylph
I plan to save up some money and buy all their CD's biggrin

Trust me Sylph, they're all worthy!!! wink

Nightwish rux!!! heart
the best album is Ocean born but Wishmaster was more mature but it was a remake of Oceanborn and CENTURY child very good too but i think it was only a transition between wishmaster and Once.

and Once... well i think this album is worth buying it because of the song GhOST LOVE SCORE!!!!! and also i was very please hearing Marco´s song HIGHER THAN HOPE
nightwish...hmmmmmmm

what a great band...i love this type of melodic metal.....makes me wanna slay a dragon
Wishmaster, by far.

So sexy...so cool.
did anyone go to the concert From Wishes to Eternity?or seen it?i got it on Divix...awesome \m/ twisted
4 more days and I'll be at the Nightwish show in London......
Neopowell

*feeling jealous* I have to wait until december crying
Neopowell

... ahh lucky man - bring us emotions and photos 3nodding

my favourite album is probably Oceanborn biggrin what do u think about Once?
kasiaczu-chan
Neopowell

... ahh lucky man - bring us emotions and photos 3nodding

my favourite album is probably Oceanborn biggrin what do u think about Once?

i only heard Nemo..the song is great..i tried to download some other songs too but..Kazaa is being a b***h stare gonk

and yes bring photos pleaaaaasssseee!!
i wish nightwish would come here crying
Just a random question to you Nightwish fans:

I've seen Nightwish classified as a Power Metal band, but their style is somewhat different from other power bands such as Stratovarius or Sonata Arctica. So is there another sub-genre to describe them or is Power metal wide enough to include Nightwish?
ya, nightwish rocks, i thought no one knew them!! there concert is coming on august 17th!!! i'm going, who else will i have the pleasure of seeing there??????
ya!
Poltergheist
Just a random question to you Nightwish fans:

I've seen Nightwish classified as a Power Metal band, but their style is somewhat different from other power bands such as Stratovarius or Sonata Arctica. So is there another sub-genre to describe them or is Power metal wide enough to include Nightwish?

there are some who clasified Nightwish as doom metal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces