Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Phantom

11,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
Zelkiiro
Quit buying into the politics and just listen to the goddamn music. My 2 favorite albums are Oceanborn and Imaginaerum.

I don't give two ******** about the Tarja vs. Anette nonsense.

Fave albums are Once and Imgainarium... I totally agree with you! The band is still the band I love both singers and if everyone misses Tarja so bad they can listen to her solo albums.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
Burlesque Zombie
Hey did you guys hear that Oceansouls of America is having a shirt design contest for the North American tour?

You could win a copy of Imaginaerum signed by the entire band?

I'd enter but I have no luck with art.
But I'm excited to see what design wins since I plan on getting that shirt and wearing it to the show in OKC!

Jesus Christ, that would make my ******** day.
Noraboo
So now we have a nice centralized place for all those who love Nightwish to come and chat, talk about their favorite songs/albums, upcoming albums, or just gush about them.

Please keep discussion civil and on topic. ^_^

Offical Nightwish Website

Discography:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ANGELS FALL FIRST (1997)

1. Elvinpath
2. Beauty And The Beast
3. The Carpenter
4. Astral Romance
5. Angels Fall First
6. Tutankhamen
7. Nymphomaniac Fantasia
8. Know Why The Nightingale Sings
9. Lappi (Lapland): I. Eramaajarvi
10. Lappi (Lapland): II. Witchdrums
11. Lappi (Lapland): III. This Moment Is Eternity
12. Lappi (Lapland): Etiainen

OCEANBORN (199 cool

1. Stargazers
2. Gethsemane
3. Devil & The Deep Dark Ocean
4. Sacrament Of Wilderness
5. Passion And The Opera
6. Swanheart
7. Moondance
8. The Riddler
9. The Pharaoh Sails To Orion
10. Walking in the Air

WISHMASTER (2000)

1. She Is My Sin
2. The Kinslayer
3. Come Cover Me
4. Wanderlust
5. Two For Tragedy
6. Wishmaster
7. Bare Grace Misery
8. Crownless
9. Deep Silent Complete
10. Dead Boy's Poem
11. FantasMic

OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY (2001)

1. Over the Hills and Far Away
2. 10th Man Down
3. Away
4. Astal Romance (remake 2001)
5. The Kinslayer (live)
6. She is My Sin (live)
7. Sacrament of Wilderness (live)
8. Walking in the Air (Live)
9. Beauty & the Beast (live)
10. Wishmaster (live)

CENTURY CHILD (2002)

1. Bless The Child
2. End Of All Hope
3. Dead To The World
4. Ever Dream
5. Slaying The Dreamer
6. Forever Yours
7. Ocean Soul
8. Feel For You
9. The Phantom Of The Opera
10. Beauty Of The Beast

ONCE (2004)

1. Dark Chest Of Wonders
2. Wish I Had An Angel
3. Nemo
4. Planet Hell
5. Creek Mary's Blood
6. The Siren
7. Dead Gardens
8. Romanticide Listen
9. Ghost Love Score
10. Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
11. Higher Than Hope
12. White Night Fantasy
13. Live To Tell The Tale

Singles can be found here.
wish i had an angel is one of my all time favs lol

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
demonking2695
wish i had an angel is one of my all time favs lol

Ick. No.

"Wish I Had an Angel," "Bye Bye Beautiful," "Master Passion Greed," and "For the Heart I Once Had" are the worst songs in Nightwish's catalogue.

Astral Phantom

OMGosh Nightwish!!!
I didnt think there would be a thread considering they arnt all that famous which iss good because if it famous enough most of the time they go down hill. Tho
Amaranth isnt there I dont see it unless im wrong thats the 1st song that entranced me >.<

Rich Capitalist

Rhyou
OMGosh Nightwish!!!
I didnt think there would be a thread considering they arnt all that famous which iss good because if it famous enough most of the time they go down hill. Tho
Amaranth isnt there I dont see it unless im wrong thats the 1st song that entranced me >.<
but..... they are famous and they did go downhill exclaim

Astral Phantom

TURTLE BASED WEAPONRY
Rhyou
OMGosh Nightwish!!!

Oh nooo! Another great band get overconfident. Well im glad I just stuck with 3 2 songs from them. Since when maybe there not famous anymore cuz their time past before I even knew about them heehee

Rich Capitalist

Rhyou
TURTLE BASED WEAPONRY
Rhyou
OMGosh Nightwish!!!

Oh nooo! Another great band get overconfident. Well im glad I just stuck with 3 2 songs from them. Since when maybe there not famous anymore cuz their time past before I even knew about them heehee
............................................ oh

Hilarious Genius

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
aaaaaaaaaaand another singer gone. its a shame, i really liked Annette....

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I don't blame her for leaving. With these "fans" always bashing her or comparing her to Tarja since she joined probably got to her. Who knows, its not like she is going to come out in the open and say it. It's a shame too, I liked her, and I felt bad for her being hated because she isn't "Tarja" Now I keep seeing people posting on Nightwish official places to rubbing it in their faces to bring back Tarja D: People need to STFU and enjoy the music regardless who sings it. Nightwish is not TARJA. It's Tuomas band, and he has the right who he wants to sing his songs. People need to learn that or GTFO

I love the m both, but I don't compare the two since they are both unique in their own way.

ObsidianKing's Darling

Naughty Vampire

16,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lady Cressida
I don't blame her for leaving. With these "fans" always bashing her or comparing her to Tarja since she joined probably got to her. Who knows, its not like she is going to come out in the open and say it. It's a shame too, I liked her, and I felt bad for her being hated because she isn't "Tarja" Now I keep seeing people posting on Nightwish official places to rubbing it in their faces to bring back Tarja D: People need to STFU and enjoy the music regardless who sings it. Nightwish is not TARJA. It's Tuomas band, and he has the right who he wants to sing his songs. People need to learn that or GTFO

I love the m both, but I don't compare the two since they are both unique in their own way.

Even if we beg on our knees Tarja will not return, as soon as they told her about Annette leaving she was not surprised and said she would not return to Nightwish of they asked her.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
LAngelLilith
Lady Cressida

I love them both, but I don't compare the two since they are both unique in their own way.

Even if we beg on our knees Tarja will not return, as soon as they told her about Annette leaving she was not surprised and said she would not return to Nightwish of they asked her.

Some people just don't get that. Who would go back to their job after they got kicked or fired? I sure hell wouldn't even if employees beg on their knees. Same thing applies to bands. It's been how many years and people still dwell in the past. Accept the new changes or move on.

I love NIghtwish, but it's a sad this had to happen. I wish them both luck in their future endeavors..

Anyways, lets not dwell in this topic anymore. I think it's the best just to move on and hope for the future of the band.

Dapper Noob

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
There's always the possibility Floor Jansen will become a permanent member. If it did happen, there would be much celebration.

Rich Capitalist

they need to get a good male singer

******** cant stand shitty female operatic singers in metal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out