Welcome to Gaia! ::

yay!!! i really like nightwish.... she has such a beautiful voice, it's amazing. heart
Heh, yay! Finally found it .. ^.^;

Nightwish is great! Ergg... I want their new album, Once... x.x;
“Century Child” is the best. I really like them. “Once” and “Angels fall first” are also very nice.
Century Child or Once

anyone goin to the Nottingham gig?? is it sold out yet? i hope not i really wanna go
I can't choose which nightiwsh album I like more they are all sooo damned good! and every song they do is so damned good...for people who don't know what nightiwsh is picture everything you like about evanesence multiply it by 10 billion and get rid of everything you dont like about evanesence there you have nightwish
The only album I have is Century Child crying . I want more! I can never find them, though, when I want to buy them. **kicks Sam Goody, Circuit City, and an obscure cd shop that had nothing categorized** As for Nora's comment on Tuomas's vocals...does he sing anything on Century Child? If so, his vocals do take some getting used to, but I find them unique. They grew on me sweatdrop .

Ah, I love that band. heart
iiiih^.^ NIGHTWIIIIIIIIIISH!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
shyataroo
I can't choose which nightiwsh album I like more they are all sooo damned good! and every song they do is so damned good...for people who don't know what nightiwsh is picture everything you like about evanesence multiply it by 10 billion and get rid of everything you dont like about evanesence there you have nightwish
You just made Nightwish sound icky. surprised
I don't like anything about Evanescence. neutral
My friend said they sounded like Evanescence gonk . **whacks friend over the head with a giant squeaky mallet**

**flees friend that mallet belongs to**

**runs back after hiding mallet in a strategic position where it shall never be found <.< >.>**

Tarja's voice is prettier than Amy Lee's. 3nodding
<center>I love Nightwish, Ghost Love Score is phenomenal. 3nodding heart
Marionette_Kitty
My friend said they sounded like Evanescence gonk . **whacks friend over the head with a giant squeaky mallet**

**runs back after hiding mallet in a strategic position where it shall never be found <.< >.>**

Most defnintely, especially with that puurty accent.
I like nightwish alot. Its one of my favorite bands. Favorite song is wishmaster. I used to belong to their forum before I changed to this one.

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noraboo
_morgana_666
i wanna vote on Once.... crying

Once is an import, vote for import/live. ^^

::thud:: ::thud::

It's not an import here (and I'm not Finnish) so that excuse does not count for me ^_^;; Once is my favourite as well, in case that's not obvious enough >_>;

Then I like Bless The Child/Oceanborn/Wishmaster equally.
Marionette_Kitty

Evanescence is most likely the one to be known best, because of how mainstream they are. I suppose that's one of the reason's people compare them to any other band with a woman doing vocals. Tis a pain in the a**. mad
Personnally, my favorite Nightwish album is Oceanborn. I can listen to it again and again, I never get bored !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff