Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joforyou
I recommended him not to buy it. I hope you don't mind if I state my own opinions? If you want all praises of Nightwish, go to a ******** fansite. This is a public forum.

I apologize, as I did not mean to criticize you. I was just trying to say that he should listen to it for himself. My immense apologies.
_morgana_666
i wanna vote on Once.... crying

ONCE is my fave coz it has Nemo and Wish I had an angel on it...
AMY domokun domokun
nightwish=music sent by the gods....crownless made me like ....musically high
wishmaster is the absolute greatest CD ever created...deal with it
KoRnFrEaKsHoW
_morgana_666
i wanna vote on Once.... crying

ONCE is my fave coz it has Nemo and Wish I had an angel on it...
AMY domokun domokun

Once goes under import.
I really liked Passion and the Opera. That's one of my favorites. 3nodding
darkangelbayne

Yes, I liked that one too. 3nodding
I haven't decided which one yet, but I plan on making an arrangement of one of their songs for my school's chior.(Yes I am a loser who does this kind of stuff.) My choral director heard Tarja sing the end of Beauty and the Beast and was immediately hooked. Any suggestions on which song I should do? sweatdrop
*thinks* Angels fall first.
Joforyou
darkangelbayne

Yes, I liked that one too. 3nodding

I sorely underestimated Oceanborn for quite a while and didn't listen to it particularly much. But now upon listening in depth I have realised the error of my ways and it's now, my second favourite album of theirs. I'm especially liking Moondance, Stargazers and Passion And The Opera.
darkangelbayne
I haven't decided which one yet, but I plan on making an arrangement of one of their songs for my school's chior.(Yes I am a loser who does this kind of stuff.) My choral director heard Tarja sing the end of Beauty and the Beast and was immediately hooked. Any suggestions on which song I should do? sweatdrop

Ghost Love Score. Lol if you have a whole symphony orchestra.
Joforyou

Hoo boy... that one could take a while. But it is a good one for a choral arrangement and I can probably whip up a piano accompaniment fairly easily. I'm REALLY slow at this sort of thing, but I like to think I'm fairly good at it.
I just wanna say that i love all music of Nightwish.
Tarja Turunen is such a pretty lady, and the boys aint bad either smile
I just love Nightwish smile
heart heart heart heart
owentheyo
darkangelbayne

Ghost Love Score. Lol if you have a whole symphony orchestra.

Unfortunately, I only have a piano at my disposal... sweatdrop
darkangelbayne
Joforyou

Hoo boy... that one could take a while. But it is a good one for a choral arrangement and I can probably whip up a piano accompaniment fairly easily. I'm REALLY slow at this sort of thing, but I like to think I'm fairly good at it.

All you really need is acoustic guitar and piano. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces