Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hem Kahn
Layali
Hem Kahn
nightrain1987
they shoulda stayed with Spinefarm stare

Yeh. I just hope they don't turn out mallcore crap like nearly every other band on Roadrunner Records. crying

Does that mean they'll have their CDs in Hot Topic?

Probably. I don't care whether they do have them in Hot Topic or not though, I just don't want them to change their sound just to get more fans....and to be honest, they did have a more friendly mainstream sound on Once. xp

Oh..*sighs* They're not going to do that! sweatdrop
i dont think they will.......well i hope they wont change they're sound
Well when a band signs up to Roadrunner Records there is usually no hope left for the band. I can't name one band on Roadrunner Records that hasn't been turned to crap by that stupid label. stare
Hem Kahn
Well when a band signs up to Roadrunner Records there is usually no hope left for the band. I can't name one band on Roadrunner Records that hasn't been turned to crap by that stupid label. stare

Be optimistic. wink
nightwish rules love them blaugh
Layali
Hem Kahn

Be optimistic. wink

That's easier said than done. xp
Quote:
Well actually, I can sing classically, and my voice if extremely similar to Tarja's.

I think I've just fallen in love.

Quote:
and to be honest, they did have a more friendly mainstream sound on Once.

You think? I thought Century Child had the most user-friendly sound, I think Once is a bit too epic to plug to the mainstream. That said, it is shifting a fair few units.....
hmm well to say something about Nightwish, I like them a lot.. they are a really good band. They doesn't really suit all my needs for a Metal band, but they are pretty nifty .

Good thing is Tarja Turunen is inlove with my country: Argentina. She came in 2002 to make a private concert, only for Argentina. Then Nightwish released a cd that's called "Bless The Child" (as the song), it's a double album that includes rare tracks, single tracks and live tracks at the price of only one cd. Only available in my country.

This is the tracklist:

BLESS THE CHILD (2004) (Edition for Argentina)

1. Bless the child(Single edit)
2. walking in the air (edit version)
3. the wayfarer
4. the kinslayer (live in Argentina)
5. deep silent complete (live)
6. the pharaoh sails to orion (live)
7. come cover me (live)
8. wanderlust (live)
9. instrumental (crimson tide/deep blue sea) (live)
10. swanheart (live)
11. elvenpath (live)
12. fantasmic part 3 (live)
13. dead boy´s poem (live)
14. sleepwaker (original version)
15. Lagoon
16. over the hills and far away (video edit mix)

She also came here to present "Noches Escandinavas" ("Scandinavian Nights" wink I and II. That was kind of a recital that included Tarja Turunnen singin Opera smile

So yeah, she's pretty cool ! And sexy whee They are not my favourite band but still really cool band!
I love the band, the best album, in my opinion, has to be Century Child with songs like "Ever Dream", "Bless the Child", "Beauty of the Beast" and others. Though I would have liked to been able to vote for their newest album Once.
I just started to listen to Nightwish 2 weeks ago, and i must say, it's a brilliant band! I bought Century Child. My fav songs so far are Nemo, End of all Hope and Dead to the World.
My best mate is a huuuuuuge Nightwish fan. She went to their concert a while ago, said it was brilliant and the band are great live.
I quite like Nightwish myself and will eb getting the Angels Fall First album hopefully soon 3nodding
My favorite songs at the moment are: Beauty and the Beast, Phantom of the Opera, Angels Fall First and Nemo biggrin
yay go nightwish whee
Hey, I'm new here.
Anyone a member on the Nightwish LiveJournal Community?
I'm seeing Nightwish live in 2 weeks. Can't wait. I've been a fan for a long time. Is there a Lacuna Coil thread in this forum, too? heart
Anyone else like... Lacrimosa, Tristania, After Forever, or Therion? biggrin
i love nightwish!, one of my favorite bands 3nodding heart
songs:
Moondance
She is my Sin
The kinslayer
Over the hills and far away
Angels fall first
Ever dream
The phantom of the opera
i love them all!!!!

yep, great band domokun