Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caridwen-Aine
MaleficumMortis
Caridwen-Aine
What I would do to be able to sing like Tarja...
I can sing like Tarja xd

Nu-uh, me doesn't believe. Tarja has a unique voice (as every human being does). Nobody can sing like Tarja. *nods*

If you meant to imply that you sing well, and can reach high tones without gonig off-key and the such, then I applaud you for having a wonderful voice. biggrin
Well actually, I can sing classically, and my voice if extremely similar to Tarja's.
Cry For My Absence
Well actually, I can sing classically, and my voice if extremely similar to Tarja's.

Keyword, similar. razz

Frequencyrock
Has anybody heard their new album ONCE yet?

Seeing as this thread is (nearly) full with Nightwish fans, all talking about how good they think 'Once' is, or that they're going to buy it, I'd say we do! xd

As a matter of fact, I'm listening to Dark Chest of Wonders right now. *hums: Open the chest once more... Dark chest of wonders, seen through the eyes... of the one with pure heart... Once so long ago...*
Once is a good album, but it gets boring after a while. Oceanborn is their best in my opinion. 3nodding
i love Once, jus bought Wishmaster today only got Angels Fall First to get now, my fave still has to be Century Child tho
Does anyone know that Nightwish is coming to Usa?
tour starts on the 16th i think
Nuuuuuuu, I just heard about Nightwish signing with Roadrunner Records. crying
nightrain1987

I'm thinking about going. Philadelphia is pretty close.
they shoulda stayed with Spinefarm stare
Layali
nightrain1987

I'm thinking about going. Philadelphia is pretty close.

cool, i cant go i live in the UK lol, i've seen them already, have fun!
Hem Kahn
Nuuuuuuu, I just heard about Nightwish signing with Roadrunner Records. crying

Yep. It says so on their main site...heh...
nightrain1987

Yeh. I just hope they don't turn out mallcore crap like nearly every other band on Roadrunner Records. crying
ythats what i'm abit worried abt sad crying
Hem Kahn
nightrain1987

Yeh. I just hope they don't turn out mallcore crap like nearly every other band on Roadrunner Records. crying

Does that mean they'll have their CDs in Hot Topic?
Layali
Hem Kahn
nightrain1987

Does that mean they'll have their CDs in Hot Topic?

Probably. I don't care whether they do have them in Hot Topic or not though, I just don't want them to change their sound just to get more fans....and to be honest, they did have a more friendly mainstream sound on Once. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff