Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neopowell
Quote:
Gotta admit, you read my mind pretty well.

You must be pretty insecure in your opinions if you have to misqoute my posts to try and prove a point.

Forgive him, he's a stuck up ******** who believes anything he dislikes automatically means it's crap. rolleyes
Aha, the official Nightwish thread! *invades*

*points to siggy* As y'all can see, I'm a great fan, and Nemo is one of my fav songs ever! Especially the orchestral version is so damn beautiful I can dream away with it. I know nearly every word of every song... *sighs*

I am also totally and utterly jealous of everyone who has seen them live. They are coming here in November, but I found out way too late --> no tickets. *sobs* crying

My favourite album.... Too hard to choose. I'm quite partial to Once at the moment, cause I love every single song on there, especially I Wish I Had An Angel, Nemo and Dark Chest of Wonders, but all the others I adore as well. Over The Hills was my first ever Nightwish song, so that one has a special place as well, but... I have no favourite, I love them all! *g*

What I would do to be able to sing like Tarja...
Neopowell
Quote:
Bah, I can't stand Nightwish. I think that her voice smacks the band down. They are quite okay instrumental.

Although I disagree with you, your sig>everything
xd
i like nightwish!!!
Nightwish is one of my favorite bands. I don't really have a favorite song or album, cause I like them all.
Caridwen-Aine

*points to siggy* As y'all can see, I'm a great fan, and Nemo is one of my fav songs ever! Especially the orchestral version is so damn beautiful I can dream away with it. I know nearly every word of every song... *sighs*

I am also totally and utterly jealous of everyone who has seen them live. They are coming here in November, but I found out way too late --> no tickets. *sobs* crying

My favourite album.... Too hard to choose. I'm quite partial to Once at the moment, cause I love every single song on there, especially I Wish I Had An Angel, Nemo and Dark Chest of Wonders, but all the others I adore as well. Over The Hills was my first ever Nightwish song, so that one has a special place as well, but... I have no favourite, I love them all! *g*

I can sing like Tarja xd
Hem Kahn
Neopowell
Quote:
Gotta admit, you read my mind pretty well.

You must be pretty insecure in your opinions if you have to misqoute my posts to try and prove a point.

Forgive him, he's a stuck up ******** who believes anything he dislikes automatically means it's crap. rolleyes
Hey! Another person who uses the word ********! So i'm not alone.
MaleficumMortis
Caridwen-Aine

I can sing like Tarja xd

wow thats pretty cool, she has a pretty spectacular voice. Congrats.
Mm, Nightwish. heart Stargazers and Wanderlust are my favorite songs by them.
MaleficumMortis
Caridwen-Aine
I can sing like Tarja xd

Nu-uh, me doesn't believe. Tarja has a unique voice (as every human being does). Nobody can sing like Tarja. *nods*

If you meant to imply that you sing well, and can reach high tones without gonig off-key and the such, then I applaud you for having a wonderful voice. biggrin
Neopowell
Quote:
reading that review brought it all back, i cant wait till they return!!

You were there as well?

What a show that was......

i was at the Nottingham gig, that was amazin, best gig i've ever seen.

Nightwish put so much energy into their performance, i cant wait to see them again
NA777
Her voice doesn't smack the band down if it wasn't for Tjara then there would be no Nightwish.

there would but it wouldn't be the Nightwish we hear today, Tuomas originally wanted to make "mood music"
Mm, excellent. A Nightwish thread. I adore them. 3nodding heart
I love nightwish!!! it so good, it's exelent, have so pretty songs!!!
I love Nightwish, they are one of my favorite bands. I am also gald to hear that they are finally touring in America! Has anybody heard their new album ONCE yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff