Welcome to Gaia! ::

^ my board has jus been modified quite abit, all i need now is a logo, home icons, an Affiliate banner and some members!!

if anyone is interested come and have a look
Wishmaster rules biggrin

I'm going to start a pertition to get the track Wishmaster, to be England's new national anthem biggrin
*begs to God that this thread'll die*
Quote:

If you like, but if that happens then the people with taste will just create more Nightwish threads. How about you just leave this one alone?
Neopowell
Quote:

If you like, but if that happens then the people without taste will just create more Nightwish threads. How about you just leave this one alone?

Gotta admit, you read my mind pretty well.
Quote:
Gotta admit, you read my mind pretty well.

You must be pretty insecure in your opinions if you have to misqoute my posts to try and prove a point.
wow Neopowell

reading that review brought it all back, i cant wait till they return!!

I love "Nemo." It's so beautiful. <3

:You spin me RIGHT round baby RIGHT round like a RECORD baby...:

Hybrid's Partner

Nightwish is fun stuff. Not my favourite, but quite enjoyable. :O
Nostrademus
Sorry I've never heard of them but I didn't wanna poll and not post... GL with your thread.

Cool loking wishlist
Quote:
reading that review brought it all back, i cant wait till they return!!

You were there as well?

What a show that was......
Bah, I can't stand Nightwish. I think that her voice smacks the band down. They are quite okay instrumental.
W007 Nightwish!! these guys are awesome and are actually the band that pulle dme into Metal. ^_^ Nice to see them getting some appreciation.
Quote:
Bah, I can't stand Nightwish. I think that her voice smacks the band down. They are quite okay instrumental.

Although I disagree with you, your sig>everything
Her voice doesn't smack the band down if it wasn't for Tjara then there would be no Nightwish.

He voice is really powerful and beautiful, and if you listen to Wishmaster then you'll understand why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff