Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

Discuss how you stop listening to music sometimes and just don't feel it.
Discuss how you've been out of the loop with recent music and how a life event changes that.

For me it's been college, now a job and no MP3 or whatever, and certain relationships with people. I feel stressed, a bit depressed/disappointed and don't feel like myself often.

inb4 Tim or anyone mentions he made a similar thread. dgaf ***** mad
i just have my earphones on at all times when in public tbh, or like when cooking a meal or something. that's how i get my music listening done.

i've been listening to thou's Tyrant all day.
theres no point in listening to music still in 2014

Versatile Explorer

Peter SteeIe
theres no point in listening to music still in 2014

This has been Scott's daily deep quote... stay tuned for more.

Friendly Friend

I've deleted my last.fm so many times because of it

and will likely do so in future again

Versatile Explorer

real los angeles

So is it like facebook where you deactivate it but when you get back on it all the info, etc is still there?
I probably don't listen to music as much as I used to, but I still leave my headphones in when I'm catching the bus, and I'll sometimes put a record on when I'm cooking or cleaning. And I listen to music when I'm screwing around on the internet late at night, as is the case right now.

Friendly Friend

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
real los angeles

So is it like facebook where you deactivate it but when you get back on it all the info, etc is still there?

no. the account is completely deleted as far as I know. so you have to start over from the beginning.

Business Bear

THE TONE POLICE
i just have my earphones on at all times when in public tbh, or like when cooking a meal or something. that's how i get my music listening done.

i've been listening to thou's Tyrant all day.

******** amazing album

also i pretty much listen to music constantly when im not sleeping, eating, using the bathroom(i like quiet when doing the previous two) or doing something else that i want to hear
real los angeles
real los angeles

no. the account is completely deleted as far as I know. so you have to start over from the beginning.

i mean when you start up a new account it does give you the option to scrobble all of the plays from your media player. i think? or at least it used to? (remember i've been banned like 15 different times, but not in a while so maybe things are different now)

(also ur signature is good. BEAUSOLEIL SOLEIL SOLEIL SOLEIL)

Business Bear

relating to my comment though, im a jobless bum with no obligations currently so i have all the free time ever for music

Newbie Noob

My dad stole my hardly 8G itouch for booze money back in the summer of 2012, then lost my phone (2G) on a serious drug trip in 2013 after work, then ended up in the slammer for three months on a public intox (released January 7th, 2014) with no form of music in that duration of time.

I love life (no sarcasm).

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Chuck Schuldiners Brain
My dad stole my hardly 8G itouch for booze money back in the summer of 2012, then lost my phone (2G) on a serious drug trip in 2013 after work, then ended up in the slammer for three months on a public intox (released January 7th, 2014) with no form of music in that duration of time.

I love life (no sarcasm).

Dude, that ******** sucks.

Friendly Friend

THE TONE POLICE
real los angeles
real los angeles

i mean when you start up a new account it does give you the option to scrobble all of the plays from your media player. i think? or at least it used to? (remember i've been banned like 15 different times, but not in a while so maybe things are different now)

(also ur signature is good. BEAUSOLEIL SOLEIL SOLEIL SOLEIL)

for some music players. I've almost always used foobar2000, which last.fm hasn't been great at providing support for, so I just assume that doesn't happen.

Shirtless Seeker

I really don't music all that often anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff