Dapper Gawker

First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
Zeedmillenniummon
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
comedy music is trite as s**t, especially comedy metal

it's like "ok we've got som bad songgs, and weve got soem Unfunny Jokes Abuot D&D, y dont we jsut combin the 2.... ."

Agreed.
And I kinda missd u chad, oh wait... what do I call you? emotion_8c
(can't find your thread)

(michael. the thread was chatterbox'd)

which, and let's address that: how ******** corny is it that the mods move sensitive s**t like that to the chatterbox? like i don't care what people think about me, but what if i was sensitive to transphobic triggering? the chatterbox is a cesspool of bigotry and ignorance, after all.

yeah that was the shittiest thing

like it even had legitimate metal discussion that wasnt just tacked on(ok it kinda was but for the sake of argument, it looked like a completely fine thread)

i dunno there seriously just has to be a better way to handle that s**t than moving something like that into a forum like the ******** chatterbox. like i hadn't even fully thought about the ramifications it would have if it wasn't like, someone like you who is fairly take no s**t and won't let dumb bigots make you feel bad.

even something like one of the life issues forums, or maybe the psychology forum(from a few quick glances it seems like people share about in depth life issues there, and would p be better than what ive seen of life issues?) would have been better than the chatterbox :V

like and the gaia staff must know that people are going to make off topic threads, or post things that might be sensitive, when they think that they're safe among friends, right? or are the people that run this site really that disconnected from their users? do they just straight up hate the idea of "regulars"???? the fact that there's (clearly) no policy about this sort of s**t is honestly pathetic.

i think people forget that the purpose of being a mod isnt just to literally be a machine that deletes threads. ******** if that was what it needed to be, machines could do that job. the purpose of having a mod tho is to have an actual HUMAN looking through things and making decisions. about for example, what threads are non metal spam, and what threads are not entirely forum specific discussions among members of a community,
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
Zeedmillenniummon

Agreed.
(can't find your thread)

which, and let's address that: how ******** corny is it that the mods move sensitive s**t like that to the chatterbox? like i don't care what people think about me, but what if i was sensitive to transphobic triggering? the chatterbox is a cesspool of bigotry and ignorance, after all.

like it even had legitimate metal discussion that wasnt just tacked on(ok it kinda was but for the sake of argument, it looked like a completely fine thread)

i dunno there seriously just has to be a better way to handle that s**t than moving something like that into a forum like the ******** chatterbox. like i hadn't even fully thought about the ramifications it would have if it wasn't like, someone like you who is fairly take no s**t and won't let dumb bigots make you feel bad.

even something like one of the life issues forums, or maybe the psychology forum(from a few quick glances it seems like people share about in depth life issues there, and would p be better than what ive seen of life issues?) would have been better than the chatterbox :V

like and the gaia staff must know that people are going to make off topic threads, or post things that might be sensitive, when they think that they're safe among friends, right? or are the people that run this site really that disconnected from their users? do they just straight up hate the idea of "regulars"???? the fact that there's (clearly) no policy about this sort of s**t is honestly pathetic.

i think people forget that the purpose of being a mod isnt just to literally be a machine that deletes threads. ******** if that was what it needed to be, machines could do that job. the purpose of having a mod tho is to have an actual HUMAN looking through things and making decisions. about for example, what threads are non metal spam, and what threads are not entirely forum specific discussions among members of a community,

right? a good mod should actually care about the forum that they moderate. instead we get bunny cakes. is she still around, btw?

Dapper Gawker

First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
Zeedmillenniummon

Agreed.
(can't find your thread)

right? a good mod should actually care about the forum that they moderate. instead we get bunny cakes. is she still around, btw?

i think so? yeah actually i know so because she moved a rec thread i had a few days ago. nobody elses rec threads tho so im legitimately curious if bunnycakes doesnt have like, old obsessive grudges against those of us who have continuously called her on her bullshit.

Dapper Gawker

he knows how to axe nice

also i replied while it was playing so imm complain to you abouot how much i wish circus mort made more stuff? like i got the ep awhile ago when i was getting swans complete discog and its SO good.
he knows how to axe nice
he knows how to axe nice

also i replied while it was playing so imm complain to you abouot how much i wish circus mort made more stuff? like i got the ep awhile ago when i was getting swans complete discog and its SO good.[/quote
realistically, one of the coolest things that gira was ever involved with. i wish he'd done more goth influenced stuff in general, because my favorite swans album is easily children of god.

Dapper Gawker

First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
he knows how to axe nice

also i replied while it was playing so imm complain to you abouot how much i wish circus mort made more stuff? like i got the ep awhile ago when i was getting swans complete discog and its SO good.

realistically, one of the coolest things that gira was ever involved with. i wish he'd done more goth influenced stuff in general, because my favorite swans album is easily children of god.

children of god is def one of my tops

my absolute favorite is probably either filth, or white light

Versatile Explorer

First Burning Attraction
Zeedmillenniummon
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice

it's like "ok we've got som bad songgs, and weve got soem Unfunny Jokes Abuot D&D, y dont we jsut combin the 2.... ."

Agreed.
(can't find your thread)

Yeah, that's ******** up. I honestly think they are just targeting the regulars in here, reasons which I can only guess, maybe to get outsiders to post and not be afraid? lol
Still bullshit though.
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
he knows how to axe nice

yeah, everything up to white light from the mouth of infinity is super great (well no the burning world was kinda mediocre) but like afterwards? don't care as much

tho i did see them in 2012, and it was really loud and really cool. but still. would've preferred to have seen them when they were still noise rock/post-punk
Zeedmillenniummon
First Burning Attraction
Zeedmillenniummon
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice

Agreed.
(can't find your thread)

Yeah, that's ******** up. I honestly think they are just targeting the regulars in here, reasons which I can only guess, maybe to get outsiders to post and not be afraid? lol
Still bullshit though.

let's all target the mods with blasts of psychic energy. let's melt their brains with the power of our witchcraft.

Dapper Gawker

First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
he knows how to axe nice

yeah, everything up to white light from the mouth of infinity is super great (well no the burning world was kinda mediocre) but like afterwards? don't care as much

tho i did see them in 2012, and it was really loud and really cool. but still. would've preferred to have seen them when they were still noise rock/post-punk

oh man i would kill to see stay here performed in the 80s

honestly though, i really liked the seer a lot. its probably my favorite thing after white light tbh.

edit: that happened after white light i mean. i should go through and rank all the swans albums tho!
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
he knows how to axe nice

honestly though, i really liked the seer a lot. its probably my favorite thing after white light tbh.

edit: that happened after white light i mean. i should go through and rank all the swans albums tho!

it's just that everything changed when WLFTMI came out, they became much more accessible and lost the bite that they once had

but i did enjoy the seer, to be sure.

Dapper Gawker

First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction

it's just that everything changed when WLFTMI came out, they became much more accessible and lost the bite that they once had

theyve got a new release slated for 2014 apparently? im pretty stoked about that, i wish theyd make the seer but steeped in children of god aspects. like, i think that would totally work well.
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction

theyve got a new release slated for 2014 apparently? im pretty stoked about that, i wish theyd make the seer but steeped in children of god aspects. like, i think that would totally work well.

wasn't there something in 2013? or was that just a live albummm

Dapper Gawker

First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice
First Burning Attraction

wasn't there something in 2013? or was that just a live albummm

yeah, it was just a live album done to raise money for this new album

Versatile Explorer

First Burning Attraction
Zeedmillenniummon
First Burning Attraction
Zeedmillenniummon
First Burning Attraction
he knows how to axe nice

Agreed.
(can't find your thread)

Still bullshit though.

let's all target the mods with blasts of psychic energy. let's melt their brains with the power of our witchcraft.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're set cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces