some jokes are so good they are literally ALWAYS worth making

thats just how i feel
some jokes are like that riff you want to hear over and over again
like the Dopesmoker of jokes

Magical Shoujo

Visions_of_La

i cant say Tijn really likes Stoner Doom at all so that might not be the best metaphor lol
Nasty Mayors Daughter
Visions_of_La

i cant say Tijn really likes Stoner Doom at all so that might not be the best metaphor lol

Maybe that explains his dislike of hearing that joke over and over again?

Magical Shoujo

Visions_of_La
Nasty Mayors Daughter
Visions_of_La

i am seeing what you have done and i enjoyed it yes

Invisible Gatekeeper

Doghouse Reilly
And Watain's supposed to be among black metal's last torchbearers? Give me a break. He's trying to capitalize on controversy right ******** now. He's as much of a charlatan as anyone he's criticizing.

Sure there's a lot of shitty music out there, but just because it's bad black metal doesn't mean you can strike it from the genre altogether. When it comes to genre, I couldn't care less about intention. Intention may make a difference in quality, since naturally I'd prefer to listen to a band that believes in the music they're making, but sound is really the only determinate of genre at the end of the day. Danielsson's just making the time-honored fuss of complaining about what's trve and kvlt and whatnot. We're not living in the time of the Black Circle anymore. Dude needs to get over himself. Black metal is responsible for owning up to its shitty bands as much as any genre.

about a year ago my tattoo artist was telling me how he met that dude at a show once, how much of a prissy diva he is, and how he was buttmad that they played a shitty quality show to a crowd of twelve in some shitty bar and subsequently took a bottle of whiskey into the woods and sat andd pouted by himself. ruined watain for me forever. not that i was the biggest fan before, but i like to dust em off erry now and again.

Aged Lover

Nasty Mayors Daughter
Visions_of_La
Nasty Mayors Daughter
Visions_of_La

you guys do realize like 90% of what I listen to consists out of like 1 riff right, and the I loop that song for like 3 weeks straight

Magical Shoujo

Commissar Lolfly
Nasty Mayors Daughter
Visions_of_La
Nasty Mayors Daughter
Visions_of_La

you guys do realize like 90% of what I listen to consists out of like 1 riff right, and the I loop that song for like 3 weeks straight

i wanted to say something along those lines but i didnt want to make it sound insulting and i couldnt figure out how so i just waited for you to say it
bbking332
I don't know, it seems if you have this argument pointed out in every other form of music, it seems all music is fake.
http://www.memes.com/meme/151535

I don't think it applies to other forms of music which are more based on LCD than specialization.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff