Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Bloodsucker

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
It makes me laugh, what the ******** is going on in the mind of that band????

Smoker

they're a bunch of passionless 50 year old hackfrauds

Perfect Member

iAkira Amane
It makes me laugh, what the ******** is going on in the mind of that band????

Blessed Worshipper

stfu Metallica are a legend to any extreme metal fan

Shirtless Seeker

all the vvay turnt up

a myth

Blessed Worshipper

Mahou Shoujou Satan-chan
all the vvay turnt up

a myth
lol its true u ever heard fade to black

Zealot

Dangerous Smoker

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Makes me want to rip off my Master of Puppets t-shirt from my chest just by reading that. That's f@#$ed...
Dark Lucan
Makes me want to rip off my Master of Puppets t-shirt from my chest just by reading that. That's f@#$ed...

ur sig is fukt
Quote:
Satan is a symbol, not an imaginary being. Satan symbols to focus on yourself. After all Christianity is most gory religion that have ever existed and christians have slaughtered more people, than there died in both world wars together. (slaugthered in name of the God). I am an atheist, and im proud of it. Satan just symbols to focus on myself, and not to trust on deceiving people. Deceit is everywhere you look. Mostly in bible.

how many fedoras do you own

what is your shaving your neck to fedora ratio

Shirtless Seeker

Back In Gehenna
Quote:
Satan is a symbol, not an imaginary being. Satan symbols to focus on yourself. After all Christianity is most gory religion that have ever existed and christians have slaughtered more people, than there died in both world wars together. (slaugthered in name of the God). I am an atheist, and im proud of it. Satan just symbols to focus on myself, and not to trust on deceiving people. Deceit is everywhere you look. Mostly in bible.

how many fedoras do you own

what is your shaving your neck to fedora ratio

"What I call safe is what others call strange and weird. What others call safe is what I call shallow and superficial."

"Even my simplest and most superficial thinking is too complex for people. I have dumb down to fit in, and even then I can't dumb dow enough to satisfy them. I've realized I hate people. I hate not fitting in just because I'm too smart for people. Think I'm weird? I'm smart, you're not. Get over it!"

"I'm smart....its who I am. If what I say goes over your head, that's on you, not me. I'm being myself. I will not dumb down for you. So if you can't understand me, that's your fault. Don't think it makes me weird just because you cant keep up. I'm thinking on a higher level and possess knowledge of an esoteric nature. I'm not a mutant freak. I'm a higher evolution. Im a visionary. I'm a philosopher."

-Heavy Metal Grim Reaper

Shirtless Seeker

on topic:

"The rigid corset of numbers and lust for power makes art short of breath. The art market needs the peculiarity of art- namely to be playful and passionately authentic. Without this quality, even the prestigious Art Basel only sells illusions."
-Milo Moire

I think Metallica are 100% authentic. They are burnt-out and sold-out, both of which are clearly expressed in their music.

Perfect Member

Why do I cheat on me?

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
personally i wish the rest of Metallica died in that bus crash and Cliff lived...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff