Welcome to Gaia! ::

technical_difficulties
What's art rock though?

I always thought of art rock as basically the same thing as progressive rock. And seeing as we already have progressive metal...
technical_difficulties
you've got one? surprised why don't you let me take a look? >.> maybe im much too wrong with my definition , one never knows domokun ...could help though 3nodding ah i dunno sweatdrop redface

Oops, missed this post. sweatdrop

Yeah, I've got one and when I've got it as good as I feel it's going to get, sure, maybe I'll let you look at it. XP
Hem Kahn
technical_difficulties
you've got one? surprised why don't you let me take a look? >.> maybe im much too wrong with my definition , one never knows domokun ...could help though 3nodding ah i dunno sweatdrop redface

Oops, missed this post. sweatdrop

Yeah, I've got one and when I've got it as good as I feel it's going to get, sure, maybe I'll let you look at it. XP

I forgot about that one too sweatdrop

Ok cool XP i wait heart
Alrighty then

Viking Metal sample corrected.

Gothic metal sample added.

Efficiency hah domokun
imeke
technical_difficulties
What's art rock though?

I always thought of art rock as basically the same thing as progressive rock. And seeing as we already have progressive metal...

art and prog are usually confused genres but art rock took more of a state ment then exploration(think pink floyd during and after the wall albumb ). Oh and scratch alice in chains from my staitmetnt, i ment to say faith no more.
Well I asked for help to my girlfriend, who's a very tidy person and a girl because..girls are tidy.. so she helped me embeauty the sticky. I hope it's to the liking, I'm very fond of it, all credit for it goes to her though.

Hope you like it.
Very nice. 3nodding

The red behind all the genre names makes me think "lipstick". I doubt that's what you were going for, but it looks good. XP
technical_difficulties
Well I asked for help to my girlfriend, who's a very tidy person and a girl because..girls are tidy.. so she helped me embeauty the sticky. I hope it's to the liking, I'm very fond of it, all credit for it goes to her though.

Hope you like it.

Girls are tidy?

*looks around at the mess that's her room*

Not I, at least. xp
Hem Kahn
Very nice. 3nodding

The red behind all the genre names makes me think "lipstick". I doubt that's what you were going for, but it looks good. XP

it looks (supposed to be) something like dry blood >.> but you are wiser in the ways of lipstick than me XP
<center>*pokes at banners* I could do a better blood effect if you ever needed it.

Anyhow <a** kissing> Thank you so much for thiiis Tech, has helped me be less of a newb to metal </ a** kissing>
</center>
im informed it's not a blood effect >.> it's just like red painting.. nothing more and nothing else kids, so move on *stands in the way*

Evil Shiva
*pokes at banners* I could do a better blood effect if you ever needed it.

Anyhow <a** kissing> Thank you so much for thiiis Tech, has helped me be less of a newb to metal </ a** kissing>

oh she could do a blood effect alright, i worship my gf at photoshop (though not only at that <.< wink she could do it alright but as stated above, it's just red painting :XP

and your welcome XP Im striving for a new forum with less idiocy * shalala*
I like the lipstick. Keep it. gonk
Hem Kahn
I like the lipstick. Keep it. gonk

<.< we know you do.

Im not moving it xd
TD, is Stoner Metal part of Doom Metal? If not, that is another genre of Metal. 3nodding
I have a minor suggestion. Perhaps you should label which band/song the samples come from? Just a thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff