Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chainmail
Wood Metal:

The members of the band play their instruments with their giant penises. Think about it.

I don't know if "giant" but that'd be Burzum's category xp
Noraboo
ninja

heart
Hem Kahn
Noraboo
ninja

heart

^_^

Take good care of it now. And no flaming the innocent who wander by asking why nu-metal isn't up there.
Noraboo
And no flaming the innocent who wander by asking why nu-metal isn't up there.

Of course not. I don't flame anyway, I educate/namecall/b***h/etc.

Anyway, part of a persons responsibility when coming to a new community is to spend a few moments getting to know that community before they start blaring out their thoughts and opinions about what-have-you. That's just proper forum etiquette, so getting a minor beat down when they don't follow that common courtesy is the consequence.

Live and learn.

<.<;

Maybe there should be a big notice at the top of the first post in red annoying letters saying "NU-METAL =/= METAL! ARGUE AND DIE!"
Hem Kahn
Noraboo
ninja

heart

heart heart heart

About the nu metal thing, I was thinking when I originaly thought this up to ad the Nu Metal category and say "you were expecting to find here a definition for Nu Metal. Sadly, this is a subgenre of Rock and has no relevance to be discussed here." But desisted mainly because I forgot about it til now sweatdrop
Just two things, pioneers of grindcore, the first band was here , also, is Exciter a pioneer of speed metal?
KingDiamond
Just two things, pioneers of grindcore, the first band was here , also, is Exciter a pioneer of speed metal?

I don't think Exciter were pioneers but they ARE a very important band in the genre *added*

Thanks for the info on the Goregrind thing
technical_difficulties
KingDiamond

I don't think Exciter were pioneers but they ARE a very important band in the genre *added*

I also noticed this. ninja

Pioneers: Napalm Death, Carcass, Repulsion.

Bands worth noticing: Exhumed, Dying Fetus, Napalm Death.
KingDiamond
technical_difficulties
KingDiamond

I also noticed this. ninja

Pioneers: Napalm Death, Carcass, Repulsion.

Bands worth noticing: Exhumed, Dying Fetus, Napalm Death.

b***h <<
EEEM sseein naparm def nxt munff!!!1!!
Chainmail
I want to know when Hem is going to post his? Because I got a rough version of his genre definitions and it pwn3d the a** out of all the other ones I've seen. heart

Not exactly much point in posting mine. xp
Not anymore no, but I said that before this was made a sticky.
I even showed it to my mum, now she understands everything and she was even happy to listen to Heavy Metal and Power Metal after reading it.
Hem Kahn
Chainmail
I want to know when Hem is going to post his? Because I got a rough version of his genre definitions and it pwn3d the a** out of all the other ones I've seen. heart

Not exactly much point in posting mine. xp

you've got one? surprised why don't you let me take a look? >.> maybe im much too wrong with my definition , one never knows domokun ...could help though 3nodding ah i dunno sweatdrop redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games