Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pesky Squabbler

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ima help yall out here this is the real guide lol..Dokken,Bobaflex,Black Dahlia Murder,Dark Funeral,Opeth,Gojira,System of a Down,III Nino,Chimaira,Behemoth,Static-X,Machine Head,Scar Symmetry,Ensiferum,Morbid Angel,Dream Theater,Dragonforce,Devil Driver,Maximum The Hormone,Coheed and Cambria,Nightwish,Tool,Avenged Sevenfold,All That Remains,Godsmack,Rammstein,Cacophony,Blue Oyster Cult,The Misfits,Yngwie Malmsteen,,Primus,Racer X,Testament,Dead Kennedy's,Slayer,GFI,Nazareth,Black Sabbath,Megadeth,Prong,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,King Diamond,Deep Purple,Acid Bath,Dio,Pantera,Motorhead,Six Feet Under,and Metalica i dare some one to saysomething negative back to this cause if u do then u aint a true metalcore fan!!!!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
So sabaton and bands like it are Viking metal (not so much sabaton just because they are Finnish) or is there a whole European metal thing?

Zuge Liang's Waifu

Dapper Phantom

14,200 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
What Genre does the band Alesana fall in?

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Where's Groove metal and Lamb of God? D:

Sparkly Noob

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I cannot figure out where Marilyn Manson would fit in he is just something else

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
jiriaya999
ima help yall out here this is the real guide lol..Dokken,Bobaflex,Black Dahlia Murder,Dark Funeral,Opeth,Gojira,System of a Down,III Nino,Chimaira,Behemoth,Static-X,Machine Head,Scar Symmetry,Ensiferum,Morbid Angel,Dream Theater,Dragonforce,Devil Driver,Maximum The Hormone,Coheed and Cambria,Nightwish,Tool,Avenged Sevenfold,All That Remains,Godsmack,Rammstein,Cacophony,Blue Oyster Cult,The Misfits,Yngwie Malmsteen,,Primus,Racer X,Testament,Dead Kennedy's,Slayer,GFI,Nazareth,Black Sabbath,Megadeth,Prong,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,King Diamond,Deep Purple,Acid Bath,Dio,Pantera,Motorhead,Six Feet Under,and Metalica i dare some one to saysomething negative back to this cause if u do then u aint a true metalcore fan!!!!

Your list is crap. It's very generic, and over half of the bands on there were INFLUENCED and started AFTER all the founding bands. Don't get me wrong, about half of the list is good, but the other half can barely be classified as metal. For instance, Malmsteen and Dragonforce are just shred. Blue Oyster Cult is NOT metal. Pantera = s**t, and Dokken is HAIR METAL. Metal for wimps. So yeah... Have fun.

Versatile Explorer

Jesus this sticky has gone to hell.

Desirable Raider

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I wouldn't say Pantera are s**t, duh. Iron maiden are way much more simple, for example. Also, i find it really strange that there're shitcores among metal and no groove metal among the OP list.
deathcore
metalcore
death metal
grind core
nintendo core
death grind
djent

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XxSantora
What Genre does the band Alesana fall in?

Post-Hardcore.

Zealot

jiriaya999

There's only a couple bands in that list that are metalcore and way more that aren't metal at all. Also, you failed to explain any genres in a thread that is here for the sole reason of explaining genres. Good job.
f** it all and jus listen to the s**t ;D

Aged Lover

I come here every 6 months to laugh at some of the new posts.

Versatile Explorer

Commissar Lolfly
I come here every 6 months to laugh at some of the new posts.

No Tijn, I usually end up regretting it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff