Nope, their new material is techno. XP

gonk the phailure
technical_difficulties
Hem Kahn
technical_difficulties
they aren't anymore?

gonk the phailure

You never know, it might be good techno!
Solarfall97
technical_difficulties
Hem Kahn
technical_difficulties
they aren't anymore?

gonk the phailure

You never know, it might be good techno!
With all the hiping ang the hawing. =P
I see. I listen to the songs that were made when the song Lorelai was made. So I've mainly heard songs like that.
i know you know but.. samples added <<;;

You listed power metal but didn't mention what I believe is the most popular power metal band in the world (Blind Guardian)...?
Seriously. Einherjer. They are the best possible example of Viking Metal. No folkish riffing, the remenants of black metal easily spotted, nordic lyrical matter.

You can't get any more Viking Metal than Einherjer.
Yeah, add ******** Einherjer to there. Someone needs to slap me for not mentioning them in the first place.
Once you put up Einherjer, remember to give me credit too. *shifty eyes*
Winds of Creation
Noraboo
Nice thread. whee

yeah I thought we had something similar.... made by Fallen Flame.... or Chainmail..... preferably Fallen Flame. xp

Wanker. It wasn't me or him.
And I remember a thread like this, but it sucked.
EDIT: The guy who made it was called [salad-something]
This ones better anyways.

I want to know when Hem is going to post his? Because I got a rough version of his genre definitions and it pwn3d the a** out of all the other ones I've seen. heart
technical_difficulties

Thrash Metal
There were no real difference between the band sounds, but you've got more bands coming from the East (specialy San Francisco and Los Angeles) than from the West (New York).

From L.A. and San Francisco came bands like Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Dark Angel, Death Angel, Forbidden, Testament and Exodus. The West Coast popularly only hosted Anthrax, Overkill and Nuclear Assault.

You got your directions all messed up. West Coast is Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Dark Angel, Death Angel, Forbidden, Testament and Exodus. East Coast is Anthrax, Overkill and Nuclear Assault. Then there was thrash from Europe (primary from Germany) called teutonic thrash which included Destruction, Kreator, Sodom and Tankard.

Besides that nice guide. I like how you covered a lot of ground.
Iron Maiden Metal:

These bands must have Bruce Dickenson in them, play "Fear Of The Dark" as their last song in every concert and release albums like "Peice Of Mind"
Wood Metal:

The members of the band play their instruments with their giant penises. Think about it.
Chainmail
Wood Metal:

The members of the band play their instruments with their giant penises. Think about it.

Oh my...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces