Welcome to Gaia! ::

technical_difficulties
Question: know where I can host my 30 seconds samples for each genre?

You could make a tripod account and host them there, though you wouldn't be able to direct link to the files, only link to your tripod site. I could host them on my site though if you want. Hopefully the speed issue has been resolved by now.
Hem Kahn
technical_difficulties
Question: know where I can host my 30 seconds samples for each genre?

You could make a tripod account and host them there, though you wouldn't be able to direct link to the files, only link to your tripod site. I could host them on my site though if you want. Hopefully the speed issue has been resolved by now.

ah yeah, the speed issue.. took me some time to download that torture squad album XP

anyways yeah, that would be nice, what should i do? mail them?
technical_difficulties
mail them?

3nodding
Nice thread. whee
Noraboo
Nice thread. whee

yeah I thought we had something similar.... made by Fallen Flame.... or Chainmail..... preferably Fallen Flame. xp
Noraboo
Nice thread. whee

heart *polishes it*
Winds of Creation
Noraboo
Nice thread. whee

yeah I thought we had something similar.... made by Fallen Flame.... or Chainmail..... preferably Fallen Flame. xp

i think it was made by both. The samples I did were originaly for that one, but it was full of right on mistakes , and directly copied from Metal Crypt. (I found that page to be misleading in some points), plus they never took care of that. Many regs made corrections to it and they were never fixed... so it sank
Winds of Creation
Noraboo
Nice thread. whee

I believe there was a similar one once. I'm not sure exactly where it went off to.

Reading this is reminding me of a multi stage PM convo I had with a user once where he tried to argue with me that circus metal was a legitmate major metal genre.

@_o

Prolly smoked too much.
technical_difficulties
Winds of Creation
Noraboo
Nice thread. whee

i think it was made by both. The samples I did were originaly for that one, but it was full of right on mistakes , and directly copied from Metal Crypt. (I found that page to be misleading in some points), plus they never took care of that. Many regs made corrections to it and they were never fixed... so it sank

yeah I kind of know what that's like...

*COUGHYELLOWSHIRTMETALCOUGH*
Amon Amarth is viking metal because they have lyrics about vikings.
Solarfall97

I thought they just liked Minnesota's football team.
Winds of Creation
Solarfall97

I thought they just liked Minnesota's football team.

That's the other reason that bands can be classifiable as Viking Metal.
I dunno, I don't consider Theatre of Tragedy metal...
The Bijoux

Well, they're not anymore, though their earlier material was.
Hem Kahn
The Bijoux

Well, they're not anymore, though their earlier material was.

they aren't anymore? heh, the last time i listened to them was in 1998....weren't all that bad for a gothic band

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff