Welcome to Gaia! ::

PaganWorship
Thank you Kazaum, I didnt really expect my thread to make any bit of a difference....
Heh, no worries buddy.
*Shakes Kazaum's Hands* Good Job Man smile
I'm temptd to kill you for this, but then again I guess it's my own fault for taking so long tring to make this ):
Although Shane, if you come to Bloodstock with me.... I will kick your a**.
Evil Shiva
I'm temptd to kill you for this, but then again I guess it's my own fault for taking so long tring to make this ):

I just asked Nora, it wasn't a big problem.

Evil Shiva
Although Shane, if you come to Bloodstock with me.... I will kick your a**.
I would go, but I doubt i'd be able to afford it. Apperently college costs money. neutral
lol gud jarb guyz.

wat hapned to dave's thread?
SMEAR!
lol gud jarb guyz.

He wasn't in the forum anymore, so it couldn't be up dated. So a new thread has to be made. neutral
Kazaum
SMEAR!
lol gud jarb guyz.

He wasn't in the forum anymore, so it couldn't be up dated. So a new thread has to be made. neutral
oic.

That's too bad, Dave was a pretty decent mod.
SMEAR
oic.

I thought he was good too, I don't know why he left.
There's only helpers for the metal forum. Just so you know, which i'd say you do, i'm not one of them. xp
Kazaum
SMEAR
oic.

I thought he was good too, I don't know why he left.
There's only helpers for the metal forum. Just so you know, which i'd say you do, i'm not one of them. xp
maybe you should be..?
PaganWorship
maybe you should be..?
Someone should be.
Hmm... i was wondering... could i possibly put my reviews thread on the link list... blaugh i may be asking to much, but it would be nice...
What about adding like sub-genre specific sites to the external-links list? I think that would be quite helpful to people looking to learn more about a particular sub-genre and discover new bands.
PaganWorship
Hmm... i was wondering... could i possibly put my reviews thread on the link list... blaugh i may be asking to much, but it would be nice...
You should fill out the form the way they requested and get it up, then. It makes sense to me that they should put it up.
1) The Official Iron Maiden Thread
2) http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1836757
3) Help to stop repeats and spam threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff