Welcome to Gaia! ::

Useful External Metal Links:

Metal-Archives
Very useful link for those looking for band information, or wanting new bands to listen too.

Metal Requiem
Has some song downloads, and a great growing community. Worth checking out.

Dark Lyrics
Searching for metal lyrics? Then look no further than here.

Metal Reviews.com
Very nice website, with numerous accurate reviews and also has many interviews with bands. Updated regularly, a must see for metal fans.

Metal Album Covers
This site is great for those looking for album artwork, which may aide making your first post for a band thread!
Non-Metal Thread Link List:

This section is here to guide users in the right direction, when looking for bands that are commonly confused as being Metal, such as Slipknot, Linkin Park, etc. and also for some links which will be generally helpful for all regulars, that exist outside of the metal sub-forum.

Main Music Forum Thread Listing

Hate Sticky

Apples And Oranges Sticky

------

Official Slipknot Thread

Official Disturbed Thread

Official Linkin Park Thread

Official Korn Thread

Official System Of A Down Thread

Official White Zombie/Rob Zombie Thread

Official Avenged Sevenfold Thread

Metalcore 101
Non-Metal List:

Want to make a thread but you don't know what is ok here? Read this list, and don't make a thread about the bands listed. (Working list, PM me if I should add anything)

YOUR OPINION ON WHAT'S METAL AND WHAT'S NOT DOES NOT MATTER, THIS IS A MODERATOR APPROVED LIST, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

I will not argue whether any of these bands are metal or not, so don't post in the thread or PM me if you don't agree, thank you.

HIM (Love Metal is not a real genre, lyrics don't make genres)
Slipknot
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Linkin Park
Rammstien
Evanescence
Soulfly
Van Halen
Led Zepplin
Hatebreed
Static X
Disturbed
Chimaira
Rob Zombie
System Of A Down
Killswitch Engage
Primus
Atyreu
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Murder Dolls
My Chemical Romance
AFI
MSI
Insane Clown Posse
Godsmack
Guns N Roses
KMFDM
Hawthorne Heights
Rage Against The Machine
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
Jimi Hendrix
Misfits
Otep
Pink Floyd
Seether
Poisen In The Well
Smashing Pumpkins
Dillenger Escape Plan
Nirvana
Foo Fighters
Blink 182
Sum 41
Lacrimosa
American Head Charge
Coal Chamber
Devildriver
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
a**l c**t
Queen
Tenacious D
Cold
Coldplay
Ill Nino
Dir En Grey
Thanks Nora.
Yay.

I was looking to put Metal Requiem back in my bookmarks, but the site is not working at the moment. =(
Kumarashi
Yay.

I was looking to put Metal Requiem back in my bookmarks, but the site is not working at the moment. =(
Well apperently the server he was using is currently down, but i'm sure he'll have it up when he's able to. 3nodding
Kazaum
Kumarashi
Yay.

Well apperently the server he was using is currently down, but i'm sure he'll have it up when he's able to. 3nodding
Ah. Well, I already know that it'll be up again, since I've seen it go down before.
Kumarashi
Kazaum
Kumarashi
Yay.

Ah. Well, I already know that it'll be up again, since I've seen it go down before.
The other time it was down, it wasn't Dajoob sever that was down.
Kazaum
Kumarashi
Kazaum
Kumarashi
Yay.

The other time it was down, it wasn't Dajoob sever that was down.
I see. You did already say that you are sure it'd be back up, though.
Kumarashi
Yeah, I can't say for sure though, but he's trying to fix the sever. We'll just have to wait. 3nodding
Kazaum
Kumarashi
Yeah, I can't say for sure though, but he's trying to fix the sever. We'll just have to wait. 3nodding
Ah well. I'm pretty patient, anyway. ninja
Thank you Kazaum, I didnt really expect my thread to make any bit of a difference....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff