Welcome to Gaia! ::

love_is_destructive
...what happened to the sticky? confused
I was wondering that myself.
Did one of you edit the first post? Editing the first post tends to unsticky s**t. Gaia has lots of lovely quirks like that.

*fixes*
Noraboo
Did one of you edit the first post? Editing the first post tends to unsticky s**t. Gaia has lots of lovely quirks like that.
Ah, sorry. Had to edit the first post to state the source of information was M-A.
Well, Gaia sucks for its little quirks! cry
Kazaum
Othala

There isn't much of a strict definition on it. Hmm..I guess the only way I could really see it as needing to be on its own, is defining it as leaning closer to Black or Folk Metal. As that seems to be the case with a lot of bands I've seen [ie. Nordisches Blut -> Pagan Black Metal]. *shrugs* My brain is fried.
It think it's best to do what Nora said and use a site.

What I listed first was what Metal Archives listed. Unless, you mean by just using the genres they have specifically listed when you click on genres.
Othala

What I listed first was what Metal Archives listed. Unless, you mean by just using the genres they have specifically listed when you click on genres.
No basically what ever that site says for a genre we'll use to avoid argument. I don't agree that there is Pagan metal, but I really can't be bothered wasting me time about it, so we'll just use m-a.
Benjamin The Immortal
Ive sorted Seasons End

Ghost In My Emotion
Touch
...no no no.

Okay. It should look like this:
Season's End - Ghost In My Emotion (Gothic Metal)

And Touch will not be added because that's only a sample. Only full songs are posted here.
Kazaum
Othala

No basically what ever that site says for a genre we'll use to avoid argument. I don't agree that there is Pagan metal, but I really can't be bothered wasting me time about it, so we'll just use m-a.

So we're just going by these specific ones : Black ~ Death ~ Doom ~ Electronic ~ Folk/Viking ~ Gothic ~ Heavy/Traditional ~ Orchestral/Symphonic ~ Power ~ Progressive ~ Speed/Thrash. If not, then Pagan Metal would be valid, since if you search it on m-a, you'll get over 300 bands.
love_is_destructive
Benjamin The Immortal
Ive sorted Seasons End

Ghost In My Emotion
Touch
...no no no.

Okay. It should look like this:
Season's End - Ghost In My Emotion (Gothic Metal)

And Touch will not be added because that's only a sample. Only full songs are posted here.

Ok ok... well seeing as you've done it yourself.
Othala
So we're just going by these specific ones : Black ~ Death ~ Doom ~ Electronic ~ Folk/Viking ~ Gothic ~ Heavy/Traditional ~ Orchestral/Symphonic ~ Power ~ Progressive ~ Speed/Thrash. If not, then Pagan Metal would be valid, since if you search it on m-a, you'll get over 300 bands.
crying crying

Look you search for a band on m-a and whatever they call them is what we use no matter what it say, may be Pagan metal, fish metal, space metal, I couldn't care.
Kazaum
Othala
crying crying

Look you search for a band on m-a and whatever they call them is what we use no matter what it say, may be Pagan metal, fish metal, space metal, I couldn't care.

I'm just wanting to get this completely clarified, just in case another argument were to flare up.
Othala
Kazaum
Othala
crying crying

I'm just wanting to get this completely clarified, just in case another argument were to flare up.
As long as it's on M-A, it's clarified.
I found some nice stuff for you guys:

Flotsam and Jetsam - Desecrator/Hard on You (Heavy/Thrash)

Atheist - An Incarnations Dream/Green (Death Metal)

Bathory Hammerheart (Black/Viking)

Witchhammer (Nor) - Curiosity About Death (Thrash)

Spinal Tap - Christmas with the Devil/Big Bottom/Hell Hole (Heavy Metal)
love_is_destructive
Noraboo
Ah, sorry. Had to edit the first post to state the source of information was M-A.

S'okay. Just remember that if you have to edit it again, you'll have to get it resticked, so you'll have to toss a mod a PM or something. ^^
Noraboo
love_is_destructive
Noraboo

S'okay. Just remember that if you have to edit it again, you'll have to get it resticked, so you'll have to toss a mod a PM or something. ^^
Gotcha. biggrin

Revengeance, don't forget to bold the band names first. 3nodding

Witchhammer (Nor) and Spinal Tap added.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out