Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone,

I'm currently directing a short animated film that takes place in an alternate late 1970s. The time period won't be hugely stressed because we simply don't have the time or budget to do so, but I'd like the music of that era.

Basically, I'm asking for music that hasn't been signed. I can't put anything into this animation that isn't royalty free, and I don't have permission for. Otherwise I'd gladly put Black Sabbath, Bad Brains, Led Zeppelin, or Devo in there.

Those bands are pretty much the sound I'm looking for. If you are in a band, or know anyone in a band, please get back to me. Your music will be put into the animation, it will be screened in a public theater, and your name/band name will be in the credits.

Thanks for your time!

Blessed Worshipper

Lol why are you back? All of those bands are classic rock. This belongs in the main music forum
all the vvay turnt up
Lol why are you back? All of those bands are classic rock. This belongs in the main music forum

Do I know you? I'm back because I need some help on this project and I remember there were quite a few musicians floating around.

I was pretty sure Black Sabbath was classified as metal, but what I'm trying to advertise is that I need musicians who play metal to help me out with this project.

Shirtless Seeker

Smoker

do it scotty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out