Welcome to Gaia! ::

any1 else think there new music sounds like abney park or doctor steel smile

Lonely Lunatic

No, they borrow their look from bands like GWAR and SLIPKNOT but take things a lot more serious. What your getting is a distant cousin to horror punk,

Zealot

GutzGuitar
No, they borrow their look from bands like GWAR and SLIPKNOT but take things a lot more serious. What your getting is a distant cousin to horror punk,

Dude is a troll, dude.
A Sentient Simian
GutzGuitar

Dude is a troll, dude.

lol your wrong dude listen to the song i posted and then listen to this

Zealot

Sickest For Life
A Sentient Simian
GutzGuitar

Dude is a troll, dude.

Like I haven't listened to Qwerty a thousand times just to hear a grown man yell "I had a bad day."

Also it said I got a reply from Seahaven but there isn't a reply from Seahaven. I'm disappointed.
A Sentient Simian
Sickest For Life
A Sentient Simian
GutzGuitar

Dude is a troll, dude.

Like I haven't listened to Qwerty a thousand times just to hear a grown man yell "I had a bad day."

Also it said I got a reply from Seahaven but there isn't a reply from Seahaven. I'm disappointed.

i know i posted on the wrong 1 i ******** p

Shirtless Seeker

Sickest For Life
A Sentient Simian
GutzGuitar

Dude is a troll, dude.

I heard that ******** Mushroomhead and all that bullshit
that's bullshit

Daredevil

Not sure, but I'm not into them.

Greedy Hunter

Is it Nu Metal November already?

Versatile Explorer

Wow, you're REALLY something aren't you?
Lol mushroomhead. XD
mushroomhead ******** rules enough said
Alright, so I don't see how Mushroomhead is steampunk. They are in the league with Slipknot, along with a darker form than Slipknot.

Also, when it comes to the masks, it was actually Mushroomhead who was first with the masks. I am a die hard fan of them both. Well, Slipknot now more than Mushroomhead.

As for Slipknot, the masks didn't start until Corey Taylor joined the band. Before him and before the Nine, there was only five. MFKR, was the original name. Murder. F**k. Kill. Repeat. (not really sure why they had both murder and kill in the name in that manner, but whatever.) Corey was still in high school, with his original band, we all know as Stone Sour. When Corey joined MFKR, the name was then changed to Slipknot and the majority of their songs as MFKR were re-released with him as vocals. The masks, then came into play. There was actually a two year long lawsuit between Mushroomhead and Slipknot. It was eventually ruled with a no-contest, as Slipknot did not plan to infringe on the idea. Both bands went on, guaranteed hating each other, each with their own masks. GWAR also, isn't just masks. They are the full costume and a definitely weird bunch. If you've ever watched any of their interviews, you'd agree.

But, there you go. Your history lesson in metal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff